BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christine R.
Pewaukee, WI
I like TWC. Service is great. Just watch your bill for rising costs.
I have had to call and adjust my bill several times.
CS is hit or miss.
Tina H.
Decent service provider. I would choose Verizon, if my area would allow it. The majority in my area use direct TV and/time warner.
Vanessa R.
Great service and customer service also great channels and has specials and they work with you.
Marcella G.
Lubbock, Tx
I've never had a problem with TWC. We have had some really great customer service with this company. The internet is great and runs really fast. No lagging at all.
Jeanette V.
The service is okay. Wish it was better. It is pricey and customer service is not so good
Lindsey C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Time Warner is really the only internet provider that comes to my apartment complex so I didn't have much choice when I got it. It's decent, most of the time, but the internet goes out way more than I would like, and they're tricksy with their pricing. If you're a long-term customer you're going to pay way more for your service than if you're a new customer. I know this has to do with marketing and bringing people in, but it's not a huge incentive to stay with them. If you move, even within your community, you can get new pricing, though, so keep that in mind.
Heather C.
Johnstown, OH
I have their basic wireless internet and it is the slowest most unreliable internet service I have ever experienced
Holly H.
Athens, OH
I have A LOT of issues with my internet and feel like I pay too much for barely having good internet service. They seem to be one of the cheaper services though, and they are widely used
Annamareia D.
Ozone Park, NY
It Supports all our wi fi needed devices but sometimes my wifi is extremely slow or doesn't work but the price isn't bad for the family
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
I live out of county line so this was one of my few options. got to me fast and works amazing! most out of county services are 200, this was very reasonable at 60.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?