BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley  D.
Ashley D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have been with Time Warner Cable and have had a great experience with them. The only downfall was when they were re-doing some of their lines and my internet service was very sporadic. One of the customer service members was awful but when I called back the second time the lady was super nice and helpful!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Cedar Park, TX
Unfortunately this cable provider is the only option at the address I live at. I don't find it to be affordable for what you get and the customer service experience can be frustrating. Really wish I had another cable option. I have had better experiences with Comcast than Time Warner and thats saying a lot.
cer n.
cer n.
Santa Ana, CA
I have internet and phone service with Time Warner Cable. I searched for the best value and TW was the best for me. For the price I have the best speed in internet with was important for me. For phone service, it can't be beat at $10.
I have had the service for a couple of months and I could not be happier
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I utilize one of Time Warner Cable's Internet plans and would recommend it to others. Although, I have had some issues with buffering and connection issues there has never been an issue lasting over 30 minutes and feel these are inevitable problems with an Internet service. Set up was easy and made simple.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Churchville, NY
All TWC does is raise your prices. They add weird fees and costs to your bill that shouldn't be there. They also do not have good customer support either. If they do something wrong they will charge you to have someone come to the house and fix it. There are other options out there that are less expensive.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Cable is good, Internet can be spotty sometimes, during peak user times. We live in an urban area though so that doesn't really surprise me. It could be more reliable, which is why it's 4 not 5 stars. Customer service just says well it's running fast from our end.... but doesn't really help to speed it up.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
I don't watch TV very often but when I do I usually watch Saturday Night Live or other various late shows. But this provider is much better than our past, WOW. The internet is pretty high speed as well. I recommend it definitely. I have never had any issues with the HD channels being laggy or fuzzy either.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
I can always find when there is a problem with my internet. I had a few experiences where it took days to get them to come and fix it. But it's ok because it eventually got fixed. It was easy to talk to them and they always have bundles and deals. I heard they are improving and hopefully it will be better.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Ithaca, NY
There are so many channels that you can almost always find something to watch, and many of their primetime shows have on demand features. However they took away my favorite feature, "start over", now you have to start from where you were and hoped you didn't miss something, or wait until it was on demand.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?