BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nahal A.
I think with all the steaming services available that time warner should really lower their prices. I have considered giving my cable box back as it would be a fraction of the cost to just stream television. Otherwise, I'm happy with their customer service. I think that's an area where they really thrive.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet service is ok. You would need to buy a more premium package to get the speed you'd want for college students. I have two other roommates, and the three of us would use YouTube on our own laptops and it's still pretty speedy. I have had experience with TWC in the past with my family, and that experience was terrible. I think it was because it was in a low service area. Customer service was also meh at the time.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I really dislike TWC. Its the only "good" available option around me which really is not good because it isn't even that good. It drops me from the network so much and I know it is not my computer's fault. Their support page also is horrible as it does not give you alternative methods of fixing my issues.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Internet is fast with Time Warner cable. Get a lot of channels to choose from. Love the DVR feature. Although it doesn't really seem to hold that much. So I find I am constantly having to watch it I recorded and delete it so that I can still record other programs. Overall I do recommend Time Warner cable
Jessica B.
Rochester, NY
All TWC does is raise your prices. They add weird fees and costs to your bill that shouldn't be there. They also do not have good customer support either. If they do something wrong they will charge you to have someone come to the house and fix it. There are other options out there that are less expensive.
Aly-baba M.
The only reason we use TWC is because nothing else is offered in our area and our apartment complex. We aren't a fan of it because our connection is constantly interrupted and cuts out at random times. We've called too many times to ask about our extremely slow internet, but no one can offer a solution.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Quick service, knowledgable providers, incredible deals. I especially like the time warner on the go program. The only downside is that most of the time the top shows are only available when streaming inside your house. This is my only complaint for time warner. Otherwise, highly recommend their services!
Brianna W.
Halfmoon, NY
There are so many channels that you can almost always find something to watch, and many of their primetime shows have on demand features. However they took away my favorite feature, "start over", now you have to start from where you were and hoped you didn't miss something, or wait until it was on demand.
Gabrielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner is a good company. I have had trouble with them in the past when trying to get my services started up. The customer service centers are very helpful and the people are very nice. Sometimes I find my internet moving very slowly and being a college student, I do need fast and reliable internet.
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?