BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Denise R.
Denise R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We use to have DirecTV but unfortunately they kept raising our bill so we decided to go with Time Warner Cable for our phone, internet, and TV. I do not like the TV as much as DirecTV because I do not feel like it is as userfriendly however, I do like the OnDemand feature that provides free movies.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo , NY
Even though i like watching cable tv shows, time warner is extremely overpriced. Not only that, but they sometimes add a few dollars to our bill each month and we have to call them to get them to bring it back down. We are considering getting rid of cable all together and just keeping the internet.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Fort Worth, TX
I've had this service for a while. There is not a lot of options in my area so this is the one we chose to go through. I have no major complaints but I think their prices are on the high side. I'm not crazy about the customer services either. I just think they could be offering more for the prices.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I really have been happy with the service from Time Warner Cable. It is affordable, although I have a college discount. The on demand services are good. I do wish that some channels would be included in the basic subscription, however. Overall, the tv streaming is very reliable and would recommend.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
Over here in Hawaii there is time Warner Cable with oceanic. This company is pretty good, however there has been some downfalls. The Internet stops working on occasions when the weather isn't cooperating and waiting to get it fixed sucks. They are very prompt at setting you up with services though.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Expensive, rarely worth it because there's hardly anything on TV anymore. Also whenever there's bad weather, Time Warner is almost guaranteed to temporarily black out even though we live in a major metropolitan city. Rates continue to go up and service is lackluster. We're gonna cancel eventually.
Tami H.
Tami H.
south shore,ky
Time warner is ok but the bill goes up and down it is never the same every month. when the weather acts crazy so does my cable.in the beginning i was happy with it but i think the prices are stupid crazy and there is no need for TV to cost so much, before cable we had intennas, never had a problem
Angie G.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
We have problems with this service all the time, just had an outage this week was out for a couple of hours. At is really very expensive also. I am really not sure why I still continue to pay the outrageous price every month. I don't want to give it a full star either but you have to put somthing.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
My family has been with this company for a number of years. Their service has always been excellent. Whenever we've needed repairs or any type of maintenance, the response is prompt and courteous. I would strongly recommend anyone in the market for a new cable service provider to use this company.
Janaya M.
Janaya M.
Inglewood, CA
Probably the worst provider I've ever had but you don't get much of a choice in southern California. The internet drops quite frequently. Their prices are high. It's very unreliable and honestly not worth it at all. I wish there was another company I could go with. They're even worse than Comcast.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?