BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hazel F.
Waipahu, Hi
Service is ok, I wish they can get to you faster when you have trouble with your internet or cable! I hate how you need to wait for the next availability! They need faster service!
Samantha S.
Its the best so far but i do run in to the time and time freezing of the TV or slowing of the internet
Sabrina H.
Killeen, TX
A little expensive i think, but if something doesn't work they are pretty good about helping and reimbursing you for it.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Internet services is decent, but too expensive. We used to have Time Warner cable, but ditched the cable service because it wasn't worth the extra cost... way too many other, more reasonably priced options. Time Warner customer service is also TERRIBLE.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
Their fees are ridiculous. Our friends have the same plan we do, but they pay less money than us. No one can tell us why.
They try to raise our bill all the time.
Kyle C.
Grafton, WI
Not that great but cheap for Internet. we've had only internet through twc for about five years and could go for better service for what we pay. I am happy with it.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
TWC is a great provider, I love it. It's very speedy with few disturbances.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
Techie Expert
The service is pretty good, can be slow like it is expected. had a bad experience with the tech people but overall not bad.
Loretta G.
Beaumont, CA
I personally love twc, their customer service has always been great in my opinion. i always receive follow up calls when they say they are going to call me back and never had a problem with them.
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
I hate time Warner but because of where I live it's either twc or no cable at all. They r extremely very expensive !! I'm always paying too much. Only reason y I gave two stars cuz I do love their services tho : dvr, fwd n rewind, hd, wireless internet, etc. Prices r outrageous tho !!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?