BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
taylor b.
Time warner cable is overpriced, overcharging and has not so great customer service! the pros are that theres some okay channel options the cons are that you have to pay extra for everything and the prices are ridiculously high everything about the company is a con, my recommendation is to switch providers!
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Kimberly B.
It cost a lot more than it should for what you get. there are so many stations I could watch them all in a year and I don't I have phone line that no one uses because by keeping it it allows my bill to still under $200 which again isn't a deal. cable is over priced and time warren is all you can get in my area.
Carrie G.
New Harbor, ME
We have had Time Warner for years and always had good service. However I believe the prices of things are a little much! I think that you can give such good service without needing an arm and a leg in payment. The prices are always going up and they are always trying to get you to buy something else! I believe these deals they offer new customers should be offered to long time customers as well, kind of as a thank you!
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
They offer a lot of channels, but not all of them are interesting, it depends of the package you choose, they offers good specials, but anyway it is expensive, I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, I have used it for a long time, but now you can find a lot of strumming apps that are really worthy.
Nahal A.
I think with all the steaming services available that time warner should really lower their prices. I have considered giving my cable box back as it would be a fraction of the cost to just stream television. Otherwise, I'm happy with their customer service. I think that's an area where they really thrive.
Jessica M.
I hate this company. Slow service, constantly changing their rates and not providing enough service for the price point. It's impossible to accomplish anything with their customer service. If I had another choice I'd go with is but until Fiber is installed in my neighborhood, I'm stuck with this company.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I really dislike TWC. Its the only "good" available option around me which really is not good because it isn't even that good. It drops me from the network so much and I know it is not my computer's fault. Their support page also is horrible as it does not give you alternative methods of fixing my issues.
Deborah M.
Defiance, OH
It's ok. I think they are expensive. I live in a small town, and there isn't much competition. It seems like the price is always getting raised for one reason or the other. I have a list of shows I'd like to watch.....I go to that channel and it's blocked for one reason or another. I don't recommend it to others. I think it's too expensive. Most of my friends and collegues are going for Netflix and Hulu. I may follow.
cer n.
Santa Ana, CA
I have internet and phone service with Time Warner Cable. I searched for the best value and TW was the best for me. For the price I have the best speed in internet with was important for me. For phone service, it can't be beat at $10.
I have had the service for a couple of months and I could not be happier
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?