BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Angie G.
Angie G.
Evansville, IN
We have problems with this service all the time, just had an outage this week was out for a couple of hours. At is really very expensive also. I am really not sure why I still continue to pay the outrageous price every month. I don't want to give it a full star either but you have to put somthing.
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
Time Warner has been a pretty good cable service thus far. Their plans could be more affordable in general, but they do often meet our expectations. Experience with customer service is lacking, as is with most big companies. I would recommend Time Warner if AT&T wasn't available in someone's area.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
This is the second time being back to Time Warner because the first time they got too expensive. They have good channels and excellent quality but the costumer service could use a bit of work! I recommend only if you're using cable and not internet and landline, because it will get expensive fast!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Ok so TWC is not as great as Verizion, but it is cheaper, they dont cheat you, and they give you a ton of options. There are wifi hotspots everywhere and I can watch plently of shows online. I can travel to pretty much anywhere and enjoy TWC internet service threw wifi, that in itself is amazing!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
Horrible. I really can't find a good thing to say. They are the only provider where I live. They are over priced. Too expensive for what they offer. If you only want a few channels that is more expensive than their packages. Totally, horrible company. I am sorry if you are in the same boat as me.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I really don't like Time Warner Cable, but I feel as though there are not many other options. Customer service is okay, but I've had many problems, including the cable frequently not working, the remote not working, cable being slow, etc. I would not recommend TWC to others if they can avoid it.
Stephanie  D.
Stephanie D.
College Point, NY
Customer service is horrible! You can never get any help and it's so hard to actually speak to a person. Very unprofessional and not attentive to their customers needs. Verizon is a much better company although more expensive but it's worth it! I would give TWC negative stars if I had the option
Dana S.
Dana S.
Techie Expert
I think that this company is just alright. Their customer service has declined a great deal over the years and we have had several problems with connections to our box. The amount of channels they offer is pretty good but they are quite expensive. It is better to get everything through a bundle.
Tori G.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
Their customer service is awful! I hate everything about Time Warner. After having Directv in the past, I can say to definitely purchase that one. First, Time Warner does not offer a whole-home dvr. You must go into one room to record (or on your phone). HD is terrible. It's not worth the price.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly think Time Warner Cable is one of the best cable providers just because i have never had a complaint. I have also never heard anyone else complain about it. Some family members had a different cable provider which always had Tv outages & they now have TWC as well and are much happier.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?