BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sherri L.
Graham, NC
When we first started with Time Warner we were very pleased with everything. However, every year since we have gotten a substantial price increase and no upgrade in service. We contacted Time Warner's Customer Service about switching to one of the less expensive packages they were advertising and were told that those packages are for new customers only. They don't seem too concerned about keeping the customers they already have.
Kimberly B.
It cost a lot more than it should for what you get. there are so many stations I could watch them all in a year and I don't I have phone line that no one uses because by keeping it it allows my bill to still under $200 which again isn't a deal. cable is over priced and time warren is all you can get in my area.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
Worst cable provider ever. Unfortunately because I live in NYC my building chose our cable provider for us.... so we are stuck with Time Warner. They have gotten better recently and it is decently affordable but I would never recommend them to others and they are not my first, second or third choice for cable providers
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
We have had nothing but problems with this company. Unfortunately they are the only internet and cable company in our area. Since they have gone all digital my service issues have been getting better. The monthly charges are ridiculous but when you need there services there's not much you can do about it.
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
This is what we use at home together with our landline and internet. What i like this one is its reliable when you're using the internet its fast, theres no problem in the landline too. But in the cable sometimes it reboots itself or sometimes it disconnects even the internet. But overall its just okay.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
They offer a lot of channels, but not all of them are interesting, it depends of the package you choose, they offers good specials, but anyway it is expensive, I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not, I have used it for a long time, but now you can find a lot of strumming apps that are really worthy.
M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Absolutely terrible from the customer service to the service itself. We are always complaining about our internet. We do not live in a remote location and there really is no reason why we experience such terrible service. We have tried to upgrade the boxes but, that also did not work. Time warner sucks!!
Julie K.
Flushing, NY
I have no problem with the cable and Internet, it works well. But I don't like how they they trick you, they give you a good decent price for Internet and cable, but a year later they jack up the price. When I called them and asked why they raised the price they just said the first year price was a promotion. I told them they never said anything about a promotion and that the price will go up after a year when I first signed up.
Alejandra C.
I can always find when there is a problem with my internet. I had a few experiences where it took days to get them to come and fix it. But it's ok because it eventually got fixed. It was easy to talk to them and they always have bundles and deals. I heard they are improving and hopefully it will be better.
Kari R.
Moreno Valley, CA
My Family and I love Time Warner Cable the best part we are not locked into a contract and can leave if you want to but we have no plan to leave it. We still have all the channels we love and some new ones. The best part is we are saving money by changing to them which is great . Definitely worth it...
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?