BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Niki E.
Honolulu, HI
Not too happy with our time warner service for Internet/wifi. It drops every day several times a day. Everyone in my neighborhood has issues but every time I call they tell me there's no outages when clearly there is. Customer service and their techs are nice and professional though.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Timewarner is okay. Honestly, it has improved over the years. I haven't had to watch my bill for charges that I shouldnt have but I do miss Uverse. I wish it was available where I live.
krystal s.
San Antonio, TX
I just recently subscribed to time warner cable and have got to say that I am pleased woith the internet service but not so much with my cable service always cutting out
Mariah M.
Time warner is one of the worst services to be honest! If i were to say something nice it would be a lie
Estela G.
Travis AFB, CA
I've have time warner cable for a few years, their internet speed is amazing.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
We only have time warner cable because our apartment landlord does not allow dish installed. I hate that they charge you so much for so few channels! Yes , the channels go up to over 500 but it's the same programs. Regular, HD and I don't know what else! Why would you want 3-4 formats of the same network that shows the same program and I can not see the difference in the picture quality. I hate it! I miss my direct TV with hundreds of DIFFERENT channels! Definitely moving next year to a place that allows satellite so I can go back to direct TV again!
nicole B.
Boonville, IN
Their customer service was not great when we had their service. When it was Insight customer service was great
keara j.
Blue creek, OH
The internet is okay , it goes out frequently , but i like that we don't have a certain amount of gigs that we can use
Kelsey B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Although they offer high speeds we never can seem to get our devices to work properly with the wifi. I am very annoyed with this company and wish our concerns would be handled correctly.
Crystal C.
San Marcos, TX
Always had time warner growing up and have always had problems for one thing or another. Prices aren't the best but when there are no other options it's who you have to go with or else you won't have any service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?