BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert
It is okay. it works for what we need it for, but i feel like the on-demand stuff is rather slow to load. it is also definitely overpriced because they have a monopoly in my area which i think its a rip off. i am currently greatly considering getting rid of cable completely.
Caroline P.
Zebulon, NC
This company is a joke. We only have them because they are the only provider in our area. If we could change we would. The customer service is terrible.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
They are god awful and so is their internet. It's constantly slowing down and you never get the speed you pay for.
Andrea G.
I don't feel that their customer service agents really care about what the customer has to say .
Kristi B.
I currently have Oceanic TWC and their service is great they take care of any issues quickly if i have any questions they are always really great and help me right away!
alley r.
Santa Paula, CA
Great customer service great HD cable and great wifi fast doesn't buffer very reliable
Laura Z.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Worst service ever. Price goes up annually and no one can explain why. When I moved 10 blocks in Queens my bill went up $25 - no one can explain why either. No other provider in my neighborhood so total monopoly.
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
Time Warner is ok. It definitely seems to be slightly better than Comcast in terms of horrific customer service, secret data caps and notices for piracy. I hope that Google Fiber rolls out soon and saves us all. Time Warner doesn't seem to constantly call us with promo offers or send by sales people to pitch us bundles that we don't want, use, or need like Comcast did at our last apartment.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
Prices and internet speeds aren't too bad. They have some pretty cool giveaways on their website
Jamiesha M.
Birmingham, AL
I had time warner before i moved and switched to charter. I did not enjoy their service. The inflation of my bill without notice was extremely annoying. It was also very unreliable. The wind can blow hard and it seems like it would go out. Services were very sensitive to weather and did not hold up well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?