BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
I think Time Warner Cable is a good company, and they have relatively cheap prices compared to others companies when it comes to internet service. I am currently paying $46 roughly a month for a 100mbps connection download and 1mbps upload, which is I think is cheaper than other companies. I am happy with my TWC service, and I was able to use my modem/router in my house instead of having to pay an additional monthly lease fee.
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
I'm staying with time warner, they are the only bundle out there with NO Contract. Don't think because they don't have you in a contract that they could care less about you. I have had them for years and years abd they always work with me and are super helpful. I've got tons of promotions and help.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert
It is okay. it works for what we need it for, but i feel like the on-demand stuff is rather slow to load. it is also definitely overpriced because they have a monopoly in my area which i think its a rip off. i am currently greatly considering getting rid of cable completely.
Talisa E.
Surprisingly, I've had great service in my Manhattan apartment. I use an Apple router but have kept the modem given to me by Time Warner Cable. My partner and I chose to pay for extra speed and I feel like we've never had a problem. We use a gaming console, an Apple TV and several computers/mobile devices without any issues. I'm happy with the service coming from a different Internet and cable provider in a different borough.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
They are god awful and so is their internet. It's constantly slowing down and you never get the speed you pay for.
Andrea G.
I don't feel that their customer service agents really care about what the customer has to say .
Kristi B.
I currently have Oceanic TWC and their service is great they take care of any issues quickly if i have any questions they are always really great and help me right away!
alley r.
Santa Paula, CA
Great customer service great HD cable and great wifi fast doesn't buffer very reliable
Laura Z.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Worst service ever. Price goes up annually and no one can explain why. When I moved 10 blocks in Queens my bill went up $25 - no one can explain why either. No other provider in my neighborhood so total monopoly.
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
Time Warner is ok. It definitely seems to be slightly better than Comcast in terms of horrific customer service, secret data caps and notices for piracy. I hope that Google Fiber rolls out soon and saves us all. Time Warner doesn't seem to constantly call us with promo offers or send by sales people to pitch us bundles that we don't want, use, or need like Comcast did at our last apartment.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?