BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Isabel S.
Clover, SC
Decent service. Pricing is okay but I will take it over other providers I've had before.
Allison N.
Staten Island, NY
Internet is reliable MOST of the time. Sometimes it does go out but not very often. The service has gotten better over the years.
Nikki R.
Eminence, KY
We have been using Time Warner for our internet service for almost 8 years. It is fast, gives a variety of speeds, and they have great customer service. I have had several occasions that the internet will go down or will start to become slow, as soon as I call they fix my problems, no delay after running a system check on the spot. I think it is priced decently and they don't jump up their prices quickly like most companies do after you have been with them for an extended amount of time. They also have been great with working with me on late payments when I am in a pinch. Most companies would have cut my service right off
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
For the last 4 years we had Direct because Time Warner just to be so bad. We decided to switch due to billing issues and it's actually upgraded since the last time we've had them. The Internet connection is definitely better, better prices and no billing issues. The only negative is the channel selection isn't as good as others we are missing a few of our favorite channels and it's not as many kids channels either.
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
I think Time Warner Cable is a good company, and they have relatively cheap prices compared to others companies when it comes to internet service. I am currently paying $46 roughly a month for a 100mbps connection download and 1mbps upload, which is I think is cheaper than other companies. I am happy with my TWC service, and I was able to use my modem/router in my house instead of having to pay an additional monthly lease fee.
Kathryn W.
Hemet, CA
I'm staying with time warner, they are the only bundle out there with NO Contract. Don't think because they don't have you in a contract that they could care less about you. I have had them for years and years abd they always work with me and are super helpful. I've got tons of promotions and help.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert
It is okay. it works for what we need it for, but i feel like the on-demand stuff is rather slow to load. it is also definitely overpriced because they have a monopoly in my area which i think its a rip off. i am currently greatly considering getting rid of cable completely.
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY
I have been a customer of Tome Warner Cable for around 5 years. I have always been pleased with their services. They provide the best services in my area. Their customer service is amazing too.
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
They are god awful and so is their internet. It's constantly slowing down and you never get the speed you pay for.
Andrea G.
I don't feel that their customer service agents really care about what the customer has to say .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?