BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Worst service ever I have this at home and at work and the Internet service is spotty and mediocre. Their fees are exorbitant and if I had the option to choose a different provider I would. Avoid at all costs!
Hilary L.
Cherry Valley , CA
It's ok. I've had better service. But to save money decided to switch. Internet is fast but I'm always having to reset our router.
Braulio  G.
Brownsville, TX
I always have great signal when it comes to my wifi and the costumer support group is awesome!
Jen H.
Newburgh, IN
I feel like the service provided is over priced compared to the other providers in my area. The Internet speed is not that great also.
Kamia B.
Time Warner is everything where I live. We live eat and breathe Time Warner Cable! It has the longest and best reputation thus far.
Clairessa H.
Signal Mtn, TN
Time Warner Cable has been the worst internet experience. If I have more than one device connected at night time, the Internet randomly shuts off or just won't load anything. I pay for the cheapest internet package for my house in TN and the connection is 100 times better than paying more for the 4th cheapest package with TW.
Miranda G.
Fontana, CA
The internet service is sometimes bad the wifi disconnects itself all the time. It's also a little slow
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I currently have Time Warner Cable, Internet, and Home Phone services. Our home phone works just great and you can have the option to have calls forwarded to your cell phone while you are away. The reason I am giving such a low score though is because the cable is constantly going in and out saying please wait when you are trying to access the guide or change the channel. Also the internet is spotty and fluctuates a lot and barely reaches our back rooms! Its a good price but the service could be a lot better!
Ben G.
Advertised wifi speeds are slower than reality because they don't provide you with hardware to support the speeds offered
Audrey R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love there customer service very nice people I use there high speed internet and pay 77$ I never had a problem with lagging
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?