BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Never has a problem with Time Warner other than billing. Prefer Time Warner over the confushion of Verizon Fios Channels and what not.
Theresa  L.
Mililani, HI
I've used this company since I was a kid. It's alright. No complaints, but nothing stellar either
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I love Time Warner, the whole family has always used them! They always have specials running and they have tons of good channels to choose from! I would recommend Time Warner to everyone!
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Time Warner is alright. It works well most of the time, and the internet is fast when it does. However, it cuts in and out a lot, and their customer service hasn't been the best.
marie h.
El Paso, TX
Time Warner Cable has a good services. I have cable and Internet services for many years.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
I've used TWC ever since they bought out Insight. I do like them better than insight. The website is a lot better and easier to use. My guide messes up a lot of and I have to reset the cable box often. My internet rarely has issue.
Shauna F.
Henderson, KY
TWC is okay. We are suppose to have the highest speed package but it doesn't seem to ever be fast. It lags a lot and resets the modem quite often.
Michelle M.
The bandwidth on their service fluctuates & they are constantly raising prices so I would not rate them higher than 3 stars.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Time Warner isn't the best but it definitely isn't the worst, I can say my internet rarely cuts out and our download speed is good
Allison B.
Time Warner Cable is terrible. Terrible service, terrible internet speed, just terrible. I would not recommend them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?