BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I have a landline phone and also access my personal computer with Time Warner Cable. They are very good about getting you going again, should something go wrong, BUT they are too expensive. Approximately 110 a week, and that does NOT include TV. I have to use them, as they have rather a monopoly around here.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I've had Time Warner for a few weeks now. So far they're great. I called to get service set up for my new house and the customer service representative was really nice and very helpful. They couldn't come out until 5 days after I put the order in. He offered a self-kit where I can hook it all up myself and they sent it to my door the day after I had called. It was super easy to install and if I have any issues, they are all so helpful.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
I haven't been to happy with TWC since I moved 9 months ago. The workers are ok and do a good job but the service is highly overpriced. I have times of no service and just don't know how they can change the customers so much. I don't know that at this time if I would recommend this service to friends or family.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
Out of 100% honesty we use this because we don't believe in being cornered into a 2 year contract. The 8 dollar sports package during NFL season is great. I do wish they would come up with something like Direct TVs NFL package. I do like the on demand feature. Customer service and reliability are a little iffy.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I just moved and transferred my TWC account to my new house. I never had a DVR before or On Demand. I am just loving both. I was a VCR recorder but the DVR is a dream. I was afraid it would be too difficult, even though I have been teaching myself to use all of the technology, in the past. I now have access to a great deal more great shows/series. It is a little more than I would like to pay, but I have no choice, at this time.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
Worst cable provider ever. Unfortunately because I live in NYC my building chose our cable provider for us.... so we are stuck with Time Warner. They have gotten better recently and it is decently affordable but I would never recommend them to others and they are not my first, second or third choice for cable providers
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use TWC for internet/ their modem and I purchased a Netgear router to access WIFI and I probably have the worst connection even when directly connected via ethernet. TWC is affordable but not the best quality.
Customer service will restart it or remotely control and still will not help with internet access.
Abbey C.
My personal experience with Time Warner Cable has not been the greatest. I find their services to be quite expensive for the quality they provide. My internet is constantly dropping if more than one person is using it, and to upgrade our speed is an astronomical additional cost. I may change providers soon.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This company is our only option for Internet, so we don't have a choice but to use them. I would prefer a different company; customer service can be hard to get a hold of, and the prices go up about $10 every year. The Internet is slow, even with a turbo upgrade. There's no way you could possibly use the lowest level of Internet service from them unless all you were doing was sending email from on device every once in a while.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?