BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Temple, TX
Time Warner has improved a lot over the past few years. They have affordable plans and are typically very helpful when you call customer service. They also own up if they were in the wrong about something and take strides to make everything right. I would totally recommend them. Better than Comcast, for sure.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
I use TWC for internet/ their modem and I purchased a Netgear router to access WIFI and I probably have the worst connection even when directly connected via ethernet. TWC is affordable but not the best quality.
Customer service will restart it or remotely control and still will not help with internet access.
Emilly T.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Due to the TWC & Comcast monopoly, it is no surprise that their service is horrible for the east and west coast respectively. The advertised prices are completely false and they will find any way to tack on more charges. Not to mention, the wifi is slow and the cable doesn't have anything on most of the time.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Pickerington, OH
Not much choice in my area. Service is spotty and expensive. TWC is trying to give a quality product, and they try to improve my service when I call to complain, but it is short lived. The equipment provided could be better, and would probably solve some of the inconsistency we have with our internet working.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I've had time warner cable for easily over 10 years now. We've had problems with them in the past. They do offer a decently priced package deals but our cable boxes always seem to malfunction somehow and we are always having to take it in. They do provide a lot of channels and packages though so that's nice.
Roxanne T.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Decent service provider never have any trouble with customer service. but boy do they send out gobs and gobs of junk mail. i get literally one thing from them every day some with an actual name and some with just current resident they should really keep better track of how much they send out its such a waste
Anusha V.
Anusha V.
We have Internet and landline connection. We have no other choice for out location and forced to get this. International calling is only 10$ per month with the local calling. I love this package and will recommend to others. Internet we use powerful modem and router for our big house other wise it's not good
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
I have used Time Warner for over 40 years. Their technical staff is really tops. Unless you qualify for a "special pricing" I consider them very expensive. They do not appear to stay on top of their equipment and that presents aggravating problems. I am seriously considering switching because of their costs.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I have a landline phone and also access my personal computer with Time Warner Cable. They are very good about getting you going again, should something go wrong, BUT they are too expensive. Approximately 110 a week, and that does NOT include TV. I have to use them, as they have rather a monopoly around here.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?