BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing like a monopoly on the market to ensure terrible service has no repercussions. The last time I had an issue with a TWC bill (they double charged me one month), I had to go into an office and call in on 5 separate occasions to finally get in touch with someone who was able to help me sort the issue out.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
S M.
I have never really felt completely satisfied with TWC customer service. It took a year to finally figure out that my wireless signal was weak and frequently dropping because I didn't have the proper modem; I was only informed of this after having an appointment set-up with an outside contractor. The modem I was given by TWC did not work effectively. Now that I have purchased a new modem, the issues with my wireless connection have been resolved, but it would have been nice to have been given that solution the countless times I had spoken with TWC representatives over the phone.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
Out of 100% honesty we use this because we don't believe in being cornered into a 2 year contract. The 8 dollar sports package during NFL season is great. I do wish they would come up with something like Direct TVs NFL package. I do like the on demand feature. Customer service and reliability are a little iffy.
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, Ca
Prices: average to high
Service: average
Internet speed: awesome
Ease of access to customer support: pretty amazing.

As I'm on a fixed budget, I'm so thankful time warner makes it easy to change your plans or adjust your bill for your budget. It's almost like its own little "name your price" type service. Yay!
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This company is our only option for Internet, so we don't have a choice but to use them. I would prefer a different company; customer service can be hard to get a hold of, and the prices go up about $10 every year. The Internet is slow, even with a turbo upgrade. There's no way you could possibly use the lowest level of Internet service from them unless all you were doing was sending email from on device every once in a while.
Abbey C.
My personal experience with Time Warner Cable has not been the greatest. I find their services to be quite expensive for the quality they provide. My internet is constantly dropping if more than one person is using it, and to upgrade our speed is an astronomical additional cost. I may change providers soon.
Sherri L.
Graham, NC
When we first started with Time Warner we were very pleased with everything. However, every year since we have gotten a substantial price increase and no upgrade in service. We contacted Time Warner's Customer Service about switching to one of the less expensive packages they were advertising and were told that those packages are for new customers only. They don't seem too concerned about keeping the customers they already have.
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I have a landline phone and also access my personal computer with Time Warner Cable. They are very good about getting you going again, should something go wrong, BUT they are too expensive. Approximately 110 a week, and that does NOT include TV. I have to use them, as they have rather a monopoly around here.
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?