BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer t.
San Antonio, TX
Won't switch to anything else. no lost signal during storms and the prices are reasonable
Tera C.
Its good on its good days, speed is great when it works... can also be very irritating when it goes down or the DVR is crap...
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
They do a really good job. I am a college student so I need my internet connection to be reliable and it is. They are also extremely helpful whenever I call with questions or issues.
Sarah V.
The internet often lags and the customer service is not the best. Living in a rural area there are not many other options though.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pricey option but the best option in our area. We utilize the bundle option which cuts down the price. Overall it's good service. There are moments that the wireless Internet goes in and out. The cable works well and we have no complaints. We don't have any bells and whistles such as dvr.
Brigette D.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have great service for a great price. I never have any issues and I have more than enough channels.
Maria C.
Belton, TX
Love it I can see all the movies I went to see and my favorite Show anytime.
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
I would give less stars if I could. TWC is a monopoly that is made out of pure evil. Their customer service is despicable and their products are subpar and overly priced.
kelsee  c.
Vidor, TX
Great bundle prices. I use for internet, cable and phone. Never has problems going in and out of service like some other providers I've used in the past.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
Terrible service, rude people working for them. The internet isn't fast, they tell you that you will pay 70$ a month for your services and then end up paying 100$ a month instead. Also, they don't show up for their service calls, it takes forever to talk to someone on the phone, and my cable didn't work for the first 2 weeks that we paid for service.. We've had it for 3 months and they still have not replied to our phone calls and came and set up service in the bedroom. I would switch, but we are a military family and this is one of the only services in the area, and if we move we don't want to be stuck in a contract that we can't take with us.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?