BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
Ugh, Time Warner Cable is awful, tbh. They overcharge and their service cuts in and out. But it's the only real cable/internet provider out this way. Sigh.
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Really the only provider around in my area, its actually brighthouse here. I love their internet
Bridget Y.
I can't wait till goggle fiber comes. I hate twc Internet and it is very expensive. Plus it's like every month they are charging more for the same thing. Google is starting to install in my area so it's only a matter of time and I will be done with the crappy service I am receiving from twc.
Ashley R.
Columbus, OH
I've had Time Warner now for quite a few I have ran into quite a few problems with them over the years but they have fixed the problems and even if I got charged more than what I was supposed to they would reimburse me I haven't had any problems great service
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
I think TW is a rip off. They have some of the worst customer service and I hate having them as a provider but the option is slim
Jordan B.
Good customer service, but internet is sometimes not efficient and works poorly. Always willing to come to fix the internet promptly, but annoying that the internet goes out more than 1-2 times per year.
Logan Lynn R.
Wildly expensive to maintain for long term customers while they continue to offer new customers bargain basement pricing for a few months before the fees increase by about 300% while you are still committed to 9 more months in your "contract" & they fine you $500 to cancel early & if you do not comply you are sent to collections & you are blocked from securing any other cable services.

Honestly, they have abused their customer base for decades but the cable era is coming to an end as consumers opt for internet services instead so hopefully americans will have hundreds of extra dollars each month to stimulate the economy, a function that services like cable do nothing to help.
Lily G.
San Jacinto, CA
Pretty good service with occasional interuptions in service. Not too bad for the package deal.
marissa h.
Louisville, KY
I like this cable company i got all three services that i needed for a decent price and they are quick to solve my problems if one arrises
Diana  R.
Cathedral City, CA
Cable sucks. But I do love their turbo speed internet. I never really goes down. Never really had any issues with them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?