BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Oakfield, NY
Pay way to much, internets always going down, cable stations aren't great.We watch Netflix more than cable and only keep the internet service because there snt another one available in our area. Ignorant coustomer services reps are just the icing on the cake after paying way to much a month for crappy service.
Bryan B.
Kent
Honestly I've never been too happy with any cable company. The thing with time warner is that when you complain they typically treat you well. And we all know the drama with terrible internet service and trying to get the company to help you. I hate time warner, but at least their customer service doesn't suck.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I've had Time Warner for a few weeks now. So far they're great. I called to get service set up for my new house and the customer service representative was really nice and very helpful. They couldn't come out until 5 days after I put the order in. He offered a self-kit where I can hook it all up myself and they sent it to my door the day after I had called. It was super easy to install and if I have any issues, they are all so helpful.
Crystal K.
Pickerington, OH
Not much choice in my area. Service is spotty and expensive. TWC is trying to give a quality product, and they try to improve my service when I call to complain, but it is short lived. The equipment provided could be better, and would probably solve some of the inconsistency we have with our internet working.
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Alyssa F.
Time Warner Cable does not have the best customer service. I have had multiple problems with my cable box, and TWC replaced it. Problems persisted, and TWC sent some technicians to my home to see if there was anything they could do. The technicians provided only a temporary solution and actually broke another piece of technology while they were at my home. The problems continue to occur, so I am not really satisfied with TWC.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
For how much we pay for our internet through Time Warner Cable, it should be great... but it's not. We have to unplug our router at least 4 times a day because it stops working at random times. Unfortunately we can't change our internet provider because of our apartment complex, or else we would in a heartbeat.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Kimberly B.
It cost a lot more than it should for what you get. there are so many stations I could watch them all in a year and I don't I have phone line that no one uses because by keeping it it allows my bill to still under $200 which again isn't a deal. cable is over priced and time warren is all you can get in my area.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I just moved and transferred my TWC account to my new house. I never had a DVR before or On Demand. I am just loving both. I was a VCR recorder but the DVR is a dream. I was afraid it would be too difficult, even though I have been teaching myself to use all of the technology, in the past. I now have access to a great deal more great shows/series. It is a little more than I would like to pay, but I have no choice, at this time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?