BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rosalie L.
The basic programs are good but the premium channels can get pretty pricey. I like the on demand feature but sometimes some episodes are marked in the menu wrong like 4th instead of eight. It isn't dependable after midnight and I find myself having to restart the cable box and reset.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
The service is consistent. It's better than Windstream for sure. These two are the only options that we have in my area. The customer service is good, but the prices keep going up. They go up every month it seems like. If they would keep that consistent, it would be 5 stars for sure!
Corey Z.
Really hate time warner - only have it because that is what my apt building is wired with. While the actual customer service is the best I have had with any provvier our service is just lousy, especially hte internet and we rent their motem and have the best internet package available
Alleyse L.
Charlotte, NC
I have had Time Warner Cable for over 3 years. The prices are reasonable for apartments, but when I moved into my home, I was surprised at the big jump even though I was told this was a "DEAL".

Other than the the service is surely there. I guess that is why they still have my business.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
This is my first time with time warner cable and I hate it. I can only record on one tv, sometimes it doesn't record the full show/movie, im not able to watch on all of my tv's, and the wifi is the worst. It cuts out maybe 10 times a day and when it doesn't cut out it's extremely slow.
Melissa D.
Palmdale, CA
My experience with Time Warner Cable has been really good. They've always been very helpful, nice, and patient with me. My only complaint would be how expensive it is but I don't pay for my cable so I let it be. But if I had my own place, I'd honestly just stick to Netflix and Hulu.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
We only have two providers to choose from in this area. Time Warner is cheaper and we love it. Service is great. If we have any problems, it is fixed almost immediately. We can run several devices at a time and it doesn't seem to slow down much. We have been with them for several years.
Julia E.
I use to have AT&T don't get me wrong it was an amazing company but recently it started to fail on me like the wifi would turn off and it just wouldn't work so we switched to this cable and omg it's amazing it doesn't fail on us and the wifi is super fast which is what I was looking for
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Time warner cable is the most money hungry, inconsiderate company I've ever worked with. The worst part is that they are the only provider in our area, so we're forced to use them if we want internet. Awful customer service, inacurate product descriptions and overall disappointment.
Felicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm satisfied with time Warner internet, I've had it for 2 months and I have no problems with it so far. Thier customer service on the other hand is non existent , be prepared to be put on hold transferred and repeat yourself multiple times before someone actually knows what's going on.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?