BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner Cable is overpriced. They have one of the least user friendly guides that I've used with a cable system. The original set up was very difficult and confusing. We were lucky to get a great tech who spent hours at our house trying to (and eventually succeeding in) making it work. Customer service, on the other hand, doesn't seem to know how it all works. They have less on-demand options and an interface that is difficult to deal with. Verizon Fios and Comcast are both better options. I will say that Time Warner so far seems to have less outages and issues than what I experienced with some other providers.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
Oh Time Warner... its a love/hate relationship. I love it because it is my only option- I hate it because they are not great. Overpriced, you always end up with more than what you need and or want. For three years I paid for a telephone line that I never hooked a phone up too, because somehow that was saving me $100? A single person paying almost $150 for internet and basic cable is absurd. The internet was so spotty. I had to reset the modem all the time just to get service. I have time warner again now in a new location and I have no internet issues... but it is still overpriced. I wish there were other options.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
Overall TWC isn't as bad as they used to be. Their customer service is not that great, but the good thing is I haven't had many issues so I don't have to deal with them. They definitely create the packages in a way that you have to get a higher cost package to get more of the channels you feel like you "have to have." I would not get their service if I had a choice, but because cable providers work in territories, it's what I have. The internet, however, is TERRIBLE! I have to work from home sometimes and with this connection I could never do it full time. It always loses connection over the course of the day.
Jolene P.
Jolene P.
Kansas City, MO
Where I live this is the only internet and TV service that is allowed most of the time depending on who is owning or managing the property. We live in some sort of dip that makes it impossible for all the regular channels to come in so you have to pourchase cable tv to make them come in otherwise we would just have internet and no tv services with this company. They do not offer a lot of shows unless you have a higher Tier. And I'm finding out from friends who have other services and also from other things I've learned online there are some shows I'd be interested in watching that they do not have at all.
Lina D.
Lina D.
How can it be that we received excellent service from Time Warner Cable in NYC? We were very relieved and impressed, since we were expecting the worst for out new installation of TWC service for Internet usage.

First, the customer service reps were very professional and helpful in setting up the appointment.

Then, we were sure that the cable guy would never appear or be very late but, amazingly, he came right on time!!

Finally, the cable guy turned out to be very professional and did a fine job in hooking up our modem and router, and now we have much better wifi than we had before with ClearWifi( Sprint).
Mary T.
Mary T.
Clermont, FL
We have Brighthouse cable. They charge so much money for cable and they placed the wireless router in our master bedroom which is behind our kitchen. I say this to point out the our wireless signal needs to pass through our stainless steel fridge in order to get to the rest of the house. Needless to say we have lousy connection that cuts out regularly. Our house depends on our wireless connection: Apple TV connected to every tv, iPads for each person, and iPhones regularly streaming videos. We have an Airport Express that is supposed to boost our connectivity but our wireless still cuts out regularly.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
They offered our household a deal to switch plans promising to give a gift card. Once we switched they said we were ineligible despite prior assurances that we qualified. We went back and forth talking to various reps that promised our gift card, then others that refused, then again promises that we should be receiving it. Bottom line, we never received it. I can almost predict receiving a letter in the mail down the road from a class action suit filed against Time Warner Cable for blatantly lying to swindle their customers. But what can I do until then? Not much...they monopolize the industry.
laxmipriya k.
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Soooo, had problems with cable service. After trying what they recommended did not correct problem. Now after seeing more than numerous commercials on how they have changed requested new equipment. They had no problem saying they would send out a tech between 3 and 4pm following day. Well... here it is 5:05 and no tech!!! No calls, no nothing! Called them and that we would have an appointment today. We did have appt between 3 and 4!!! What happened to change they are talkin' about? False advertising is what I see all over TV screen nightly. Change maybe time for a change in cable services!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
San Antonio, Tx
In San Antonio, TX this is pretty much the only provider you can have in an apartment complex. Mine personally has a contract with them so we can not use anything else. I always have outages and they are slow to repair them. Since they switched to digital channels and required us to have an additional box we have had more outages. Pricing isn't bad but their customer service is horrible. I have to call multiple times to get things adjusted that were incorrect on my bill or to get errors in my services corrected. I would switch to another company in a heart beat if I had another option!!!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
I've had time warner in the past and we disconnected because we moved, well we have internet this go around with them. I have always been satisfied with price and customer service until this go around. Customer service needs to get their stuff together and give accurate answers to questions instead of just trying to please the customer while giving false info. had 3 horrible experiences within a month with customer service reps over the phone trying to get the internet hooked up. their prices have went up MAJORLY. its ridiculous but so far haven't had any issues with my internet service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?