BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. They tried to cheat my dad by claiming we had unpaid bills from years ago, so they shut off our service. Their customer service is AWFUL. They refused to come pick up their equipment after we cancelled service, and tried to charge for doing so. However, I recently moved into an apartment and they were super helpful and understanding with my roommates and me about setting up cable in our apartment. We had to use this company because it is the only company my realtors do cable through, but the service was okay and our internet is very fast.
Julie E.
Vernon, NY
3 stars is being generous. This company is terrible. I have to reset my DVR at LEAST once a day. I occasionally have to do it twice a day. my channels switch to another region near me and then I lose all of my favorite ones. It is very annoying. Not to mention I feel you pay for a lot of things you don't really need. Especially when all of my channels change to sports shows and non of my family members watch any kinds of sports and I am forced to once again reset my box through the App or calling customer service. Ugh! If there was a better option I would be on it like white on rice!
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
My cable provider. Good service, consistent service. Terrible prices. I called to see how I could lower my bill. Got out lowered by a total of $20. What a joke. New customers pay 1/4 of what I pay, but that's only for the new ones. No rewards for customers who have been with them for eight years. But they're the only cable company in town. Satellite goes out when the wind blows or it rains, and that happens here, almost every day. Internet service, from other local providers, is terrible. It's a rock and a hard place. Maybe the merger will help out, and we can get lower prices.
Laura D.
McAllen
Uggh, were should I start. Time Warner is the monopoly in my area. I am forced to use them for the high speed internet and service I desire. Unfortunately they do not value loyal, long time customers and continue to hike up the price for their services every year. Once a year I call and ask for a price reduction, the price is reduced for a bit but then seems to hike up again. If it were my choice I'd do without but I really have no choice in my area. My dream is that another provider will swoop in and create competitive lower prices knocking time warner out of the running.
Katelyn M.
Durham, NC
We hate time warner due to their terrible customer service and price increases all the time. We recently had a baby and no longer have been watching as much TV and have been in a financial strain so we called Time Warner to see what lower plan we could get and they said we couldn't get a lower plan with less channels and for less money because we were on a promo and we were already getting the lowest price. So basically we would have to get rid of cable all together to reduce our costs. Unfortunately, in our area they are the only cable provider available, which I hate!
Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Its an okay service its too expensive and your bill will be so high its a shame my bill is currently 400 plus dollars . no they don't meet my expectations at all. customer service is okay they cut your services off for no reason i had that issue last month they cut my services off and ive paid the bill for that month i kept calling them that ive paid and that i had the receipt i even faxed it over to them some said they seen it some said they didint till i called for the 5th time and this guy named alex helped me and he got them to put my services back on thank you alex!
Laurella H.
Claremont, CA
Service is okay, cable tv services are reliable but prices are misleading, many add on charges and little negotiating unless you want to cancel your service. You pay big dollars for services you don't even want or use and to drop to what you only want or need they manipulate the numbers so you only save $30. ( for example for just internet @ 300mbps they said they would charge me $119.99 but for $139.99 I could get tv, hbo, showtime, epix, DVR, telephone and modem all included for that price). Unfortunately where I live my only choice for internet is TWC or DSL.
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
I use time Warner cable for my TV and Internet as well. My internet goes out ever so often. Last week it went out and it took them 3 days to get to my apartment to fix it. It was an easy fix, but I went over on my data plan bc it took too long for them to come. Time Warner isn't too bad with cost and it's actually cheaper to get a bundle than to get just Internet alone. My cousin says it's good if you like to watch football on cable. I would like to see if I can get a better deal with fios because I like the channels more, but if not, then time Warner is fine.
Lindsey C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Time Warner is really the only internet provider that comes to my apartment complex so I didn't have much choice when I got it. It's decent, most of the time, but the internet goes out way more than I would like, and they're tricksy with their pricing. If you're a long-term customer you're going to pay way more for your service than if you're a new customer. I know this has to do with marketing and bringing people in, but it's not a huge incentive to stay with them. If you move, even within your community, you can get new pricing, though, so keep that in mind.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner cable generally provides really good customer service whether you're in the store or not. However, you seem to get better customer service when you are on the phone with someone they seem to quickly take care of your needs and set up whatever type of appointment you want. The only drawback to Time Warner is occasionally the channels get scrambled due to weather and what not so the digital signal is scrambled, and also their equipment seems to malfunction quite a bit. We've had to replace several remotes and or cable boxes over the past few years.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?