BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
New Windsor, NY
I was a little worried getting Time Warner since I never heard of them before. I love it so far and haven't really had any problems. I love how I can record multiple shows while still watching live tv. I have at least one show recording every night. I love the on demand TV and free movies. It saves me money from renting movies. I like the app we downloaded it to the xbox one. So far I would recommend it. The Internet is fast and love the wifi. I have our phones connected, my tablet, printer and xbox one. The price is a little too high but that's the only provider I could get in my area. If the price was better I would give it 5 stars.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Horrible service. My parent's live in an area that unfortunately has only 1 option for cable providers and internet which is TWC. Whenever I'm at their home, I'm miserable trying to use the service from it's constant outages to how its far from user friendly at every level from their channel guide, on demand, dvr use, set up and in general just really counterintuitive and difficult. My parents who use it daily complain about the same things if not worse than me. I hate to say this... but you truly should choose any other provider than TWC if possible because you're in for a life of frustration and annoyance if you end up with them...
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Expensive with poor customer service. They raise their prices every year. I talked to a customer service technical representative who told me my equipment was very outdated to take it back into their local office and exchange it. When I took it back I overheard another one of their customer representatives talking to a customer at their counter. This representative was very angry and actually used the "F" work towards this customer. I have never heard this with any other company, certainly didn't leave a good impression. My advice...run away, nothing good here. Only good thing, they have been bought out and it can only go up!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Eminence, KY
We have been using Time Warner for our internet service for almost 8 years. It is fast, gives a variety of speeds, and they have great customer service. I have had several occasions that the internet will go down or will start to become slow, as soon as I call they fix my problems, no delay after running a system check on the spot. I think it is priced decently and they don't jump up their prices quickly like most companies do after you have been with them for an extended amount of time. They also have been great with working with me on late payments when I am in a pinch. Most companies would have cut my service right off
Stephie M.
Stephie M.
I have had this cable service forever and can't say that it's the best. I've had multiple problems with cable boxes and equipment and after a year or two at an introductory price my bill goes through the roof it's nice to have the introductory price but the crazy increase cancels out the savings I can't stand Verizon for cable so this is the lesser of two evils I do have to say that as of recently I haven't had any problems with my cable service so perhaps they are turning things around but they should really think about pricing because there are now so many options for watching tv that people might find cheaper ways
Tara H.
Tara H.
Lancaster, CA
I've had time Warner cable for about 6 months now and I would say I've been pretty happy. I have a bundle package so I have my internet, TV and landline through them. I think the price they charge it slightly high, but I think most companies are priced at about the same. I love their on-demand programming as its so convenient if you miss a show you can just watch it on demand (but unfortunately you do have to watch the commercials when you use it) I also recently downloaded the app when I forgot to record a show. I was able to record the show I wanted from the app when I was a way from my house! It was really cool!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Time Warner Cable is overpriced. They have one of the least user friendly guides that I've used with a cable system. The original set up was very difficult and confusing. We were lucky to get a great tech who spent hours at our house trying to (and eventually succeeding in) making it work. Customer service, on the other hand, doesn't seem to know how it all works. They have less on-demand options and an interface that is difficult to deal with. Verizon Fios and Comcast are both better options. I will say that Time Warner so far seems to have less outages and issues than what I experienced with some other providers.
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
Oh Time Warner... its a love/hate relationship. I love it because it is my only option- I hate it because they are not great. Overpriced, you always end up with more than what you need and or want. For three years I paid for a telephone line that I never hooked a phone up too, because somehow that was saving me $100? A single person paying almost $150 for internet and basic cable is absurd. The internet was so spotty. I had to reset the modem all the time just to get service. I have time warner again now in a new location and I have no internet issues... but it is still overpriced. I wish there were other options.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
Overall TWC isn't as bad as they used to be. Their customer service is not that great, but the good thing is I haven't had many issues so I don't have to deal with them. They definitely create the packages in a way that you have to get a higher cost package to get more of the channels you feel like you "have to have." I would not get their service if I had a choice, but because cable providers work in territories, it's what I have. The internet, however, is TERRIBLE! I have to work from home sometimes and with this connection I could never do it full time. It always loses connection over the course of the day.
Lina D.
Lina D.
How can it be that we received excellent service from Time Warner Cable in NYC? We were very relieved and impressed, since we were expecting the worst for out new installation of TWC service for Internet usage.

First, the customer service reps were very professional and helpful in setting up the appointment.

Then, we were sure that the cable guy would never appear or be very late but, amazingly, he came right on time!!

Finally, the cable guy turned out to be very professional and did a fine job in hooking up our modem and router, and now we have much better wifi than we had before with ClearWifi( Sprint).
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?