BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Trent B.
Joplin, MO
Techie Expert
I've had a very good experience with my cable company. No complaints! I would like my services to be a bit cheaper, but that's seriously not going to happen.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
We use Time Warner for Internet only. If there was any other choice- we would not be with them. We pay for the highest speed Internet and rarely have enough for both our phones and the ps4. Load speeds are excruciatingly slow and customer service tanks. Wish we had other options here as we pay way too much for way too little.
Amanda B.
I switched from Direct TV to TWC and I made the BEST desicion. The quality is fantastic, I can watch all of my channels, and my boyfriend hooked everything up himself! Definitely stating with TWC from now on!
Bettines L.
Watervliet, NY
Very reliable! I've been using this for about eight years now and no complains at all!
Steven R.
Summerville, SC
Good, but no other choice available. Wish there was competition amongst providers. It's either TWC or satellite.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Techie Expert
Best service ever!! Don't have to worry about cable going out when it rains or snows! All around much better than the others and I've had a couple of them to!
Tina M.
Less than a year of service but so far I am happy with everything. Service has been good!
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
Everything is average for time warner cable. The internet always goes out when someone is using the phone just like the old days lol. The TV seems fine until every once in a while it'll go out for hours. Sometimes it will make weird screeching noises. No matter how much a worker comes out here it'll never be fixed
Lily H.
Ballston Lake, NY
Usually good with appointments and being on time. However we have had issues in the past.
Rosalyn R.
Works but isn't steady across the board. service is shotty at times. would've gave less, but it still works.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?