BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I have been a customer for years and have never experienced anything less than excellent service from this company.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Monrovia, CA
I am not a huge fan of time warner but it is what my family can afford. In my opinion they charge too much for what they have to offer.
jessica N.
jessica N.
Crappy service all around customer service sucks channel packages suck my Internet comes and goes as does my signal I wouldn't recommend
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Their customer service is horrible and my internet goes out regularly. They always blame it on my equipment and say they will switch it out in a few days...
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Techie Expert
Best service ever!! Don't have to worry about cable going out when it rains or snows! All around much better than the others and I've had a couple of them to!
April M.
April M.
Millinocket, ME
Time Warner Cable has pretty good service for the most part even though at times the cable box can mess up at times
Theresa F.
Theresa F.
Dayton, OH
The service is excellent! We have never had a problem with the cable cutting out. The only problem is that customer service is lacking.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Port Neches, TX
Very unhelpful on the phone and do not care about customers. If there was another company I could use I would but they are the only ones in our area to use.
marisa m.
marisa m.
rochester, NY
We have never had an issue with TWC they are always extremely courteous. would recommend this provider to a friend
Maria V.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert
The service has gotten better over the years. I like receiving their "Thank you for being a loyal customer cards" and feel appreciated.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?