BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
To over priced and you get the same channels but they charge so much for the same thing I hate time warner run from it
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I have issues with TWC. The internet is spotty sometimes and we've had to replace our modem/router twice within the past 12 months. But the prices stay reasonable.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Great service..never an issues gets great internet speed and also my husband gets to watch his favorite sports team without missing a game
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lexington, KY
The DVRs we have aren't the most reliable or swift. We don't have another choice for cable here in Lexington, KY so there isn't another choice or any competition.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Burnside, KY
I have had more outages with TWC than I ever did with windstream. Sometimes I regret switching but their channel lineup is better than Dish and at a better price.
Amber K.
Amber K.
The cable glitches and freezes everyday. The box gets reset and still occasionally still glitches. I like time warner besides this problem.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Wingate, NC
I like time warner cable sometimes. Other times it absolutely drives me crazy! The customer service is wishy washy and it's hard to explain some of my bill charges
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
jamestown
Been using ing there services for years. My entire family uses there service. They keep you up to date and offer verity which is a big plus
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Wahiawa, HI
I'm not a huge fan, they always mess up our payment methods and can never update our account. The cable and wifi are good most of the time
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Bastrop, TX
I've had some struggles with TWC but overall I've been happy with their service. Thanks for always being there to help me out, Time Warner!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?