BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
I've been using TWC ever since they came to my area. I'm satisfied with the service. I use cable, internet, and a landline because it was cheapest to bundle it all together.
teresa a.
Time warner cable not a bad company they will try their best to work with you to get you the best deal
Jane B.
Buena Park, CA
Very good so far. I used ATT for years and had too much trouble with it and ever since switching, it's been a great experience.
Jillian  S.
Time Warner always has issues with their cable boxes, the Internet is crap and the people on the phone are less than friendly.
Charley C.
Never had an issues with Internet not working and I love that my bill never changes. I'm never surprised by my bill and there isn't any hidden fees
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
I know I am totally getting the shaft on my bill with Time Warner Cable - but I also know that it could always be worse as with other provider(s) - no names. I am a bit spoiled and have all the movie channels and a high speed internet. The equipment (supposedly the best they offer) is not up to par with my television and can leave on demand, watching dvr or a movie channel with crap service - ie: not working or choppy picture however, I take it in stride. I do provide my own modem and router - so I don't have to "rent" one from them.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
The cable service is okay. We do have occasional outages, but the customer service has always been great during those times.
Jessica P.
Fontana , California
The internet speed is fast. I can browse the internet without it freezing on me. I also like that my family can also be connected with no problems
Diana H.
Best Internet speed, great pricing, and great service on cable and phone. My channels are always on point and my internet works fast
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
We always have internet problems and nobody can seem to fix it. We keep having cable guys out but the same problem returns after a day or so
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?