BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Trena J.
Farmville, NC
WHEN THE SERVICE WORKS IT IS PRETTY GOOD. WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL INSTANCES WHERE THE CABLE/PHONE/INTERNET WOULD BE DOWN FOR HOURS BUT YET THEY STILL INCREASE THE RATES ABOUT EVERY YEAR. THEY ARE GETTING BETTER THOUGH.
Jill D.
Marcy, NY
It is the only option we have here but they are not good at billing and tourer customer service is poor.
Nicole A.
Canyon Country , CA
They are absolutely terrible! Our internet is always going out. I mean line 10-12 times a year. That is ridiculous. The phone line will cut out and just hang up on people. The cable always cuts out or is fuzzy. We always get the message "an error with your cable has occurred. Please try again later. If the issue persists please contact customer service." It got so bad that we just have basic cable now because I never got to watch any of my shows. The kids' recordings would be messed up. We go days without Internet and they always have a different excuse as to why it doesn't work. Seriously go with someone else. Unfortunately because of where I live they are all I can choose.
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
Stinky service. Internet is never as fast as they say, and twice as expensive. I would absolutely use someone else if my area had the option!
Stacey W.
San Diego, CA
The worst internet service I have ever had and overly priced for what little I actually do get. Stay away from the is company if you can!!!
Kyle A.
New Lebanon, NY
I live in a rural area, where internet is spotty. Time Warner has provided the best possible coverage, all things considered
Blanca C.
I've had Time Warner cable for more than 18 years but have never really used it much since I'm always at work and my kids are usually at school. In the years since it has gotten too pricey. I am actually in the process of disconnecting these services unless they give me a better price
Marina L.
San Antonio, TX
They are okay. Good variety of channels but something is always going on with the cable. i have to call at least twice a month
Misti S.
Copperas Cove, TX
I am not very pleased with this internet provider. It is very slow, and we have the highest available package. It doesn't hook up to my laptop unless I am in certain spots.
Jayni W.
Fairport, NY
Techie Expert
Decent service, goes on and off on occasion. I find it hard to reach an actual person when I need help
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?