BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I have issues with TWC. The internet is spotty sometimes and we've had to replace our modem/router twice within the past 12 months. But the prices stay reasonable.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Bastrop, TX
I've had some struggles with TWC but overall I've been happy with their service. Thanks for always being there to help me out, Time Warner!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lexington, KY
The DVRs we have aren't the most reliable or swift. We don't have another choice for cable here in Lexington, KY so there isn't another choice or any competition.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Wingate, NC
I like time warner cable sometimes. Other times it absolutely drives me crazy! The customer service is wishy washy and it's hard to explain some of my bill charges
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Marion, Oh
Meh. We have TWC because we have no other option. Their speeds aren't great, and their customer service is tolerable.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Wadsworth, OH
Their customer service sucks but other than that I love the company and I don't plan on changing any time soon.. ON DEMAND is amazing and great for movie night!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Winslow, ME
I would give this company more starts if they would stop upping my bill every few months! Thankfully their service has always been great.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Time Warner Cable is good cable but yes it is a bit pricey i won't lie but i love the cable the internet can be a little better but beside that it pretty good.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Downey, CA
There service is great. I have had very few problems if any with them. the internet is some of the fastest in my area and lets me lay games and watch movies.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Techie Expert
Not a huge fan of Time Warner. They are the only current carrier in my neighborhood. I think the are over priced and their service lacks.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?