BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Carrie G.
New Harbor, ME
We have had Time Warner for years and always had good service. However I believe the prices of things are a little much! I think that you can give such good service without needing an arm and a leg in payment. The prices are always going up and they are always trying to get you to buy something else! I believe these deals they offer new customers should be offered to long time customers as well, kind of as a thank you!
Alicia S.
Pensacola, FL
I love their service, even in storms it doesn't cut out. They would have gotten a 5 star but they are expensive, but they are the only cable provider here.
Emily G.
Lonoke, AR
We have decent signal. it's in and out, but that's every service provider where I live.
Sally R.
Jamaica, NY
I find Time Warner extremely expensive. It is a good deal to join but once your promotion time is over the price is outrageous. I just received a letter stating the bill will go up again. I only good thing is that I'm not locked in. The other cable companies lock me in and that is a deal breaker for me.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I have Time Warner Cable because it is all that is offered in my area. The quality of the internet and the cable are great, but definitely not worth the amount of money I spend a month. I look forward to moving to an area that has cheaper options such at Direct TV or AT&T U-Verse
Athina F.
Bakersfield, California
My options are limited where I live. This is the best of the not so great choices I have. I have had lots of problems with this company and the speed is really low at times.
Amanda M.
Always good customer service. I have had time Warner Cable service for a long time. Hard to compare.
Amanda V.
Loveland, OH
Prices are high, channels are limited. Customer service has been good so far, but we will see what happens once they raise my rates in 8 months.
Cynthia m.
new york, NY
They have pricey services but overall I like them but sometimes the internet service can be sooooo slow omg
Marina A.
Eminence, KY
I had had a few problems with this provider. My rates fluxuate even when I use the exact same services every month.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?