BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
Getting better as the transition goes on but oftentimes I have only talked to people who are not great at customer service and are oftentimes much too rude to customers.
grace W.
grace W.
Gorham, ME
This is the fastest internet avaialbel to us but I hate this company more than anything and will switch as soon as something else is available even if I have to pay more.
Justyna B.
Justyna B.
Forest Hills, NY
Very slow service for unknown reasons. Sometimes my internet randomly disconnects and I don't know how to fix it. Customer support never helps.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Costa Mesa, CA
Eh, not so great. Pretty much stick with them because I live in an apartment complex. Why do you constantly raise my rate & never explain why?
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable is an ok cable and Internet service. We have a lot of problems with the service going out and our bill is constantly going up
Andriana T.
Andriana T.
Middle Vlg, NY
Techie Expert
I'm a new user of Time Warner Cable, but so far, I am really impressed with it. They offer a great selection of channels.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I feel like some of their services are a little pricey. They have pretty good customer service, though, and they've always helped me solve whatever problem I may have.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Techie Expert
The service has been fine, but the channels are limited and the customer service when trying to negotiate or upgrade services are not helpful.
Raya K.
Raya K.
North Adams, MA
Good service but extremely overpriced. Reliable cable and Internet. High cost that is constantly changing. No other cable options in our area.
JustAnotherRoger B.
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
I love our cable company. Never gave us any problem. Has been so flexible in granting our requests for discount and freebies
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?