BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
I hate TWC. I have never had such a repeatedly bad experience with a company like I have with TWC. Multiple missed appointments, unhelpful customer service and rude technicians (don't get me wrong I've had few good encounters as well) but comparatively there is no comparison. I am happy to say haven't used them in a couple of years and I'm glad I never have to hear, "have you unplugged the cord and plugged it back in?" Again.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This company is our only option for Internet, so we don't have a choice but to use them. I would prefer a different company; customer service can be hard to get a hold of, and the prices go up about $10 every year. The Internet is slow, even with a turbo upgrade. There's no way you could possibly use the lowest level of Internet service from them unless all you were doing was sending email from on device every once in a while.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I just moved and transferred my TWC account to my new house. I never had a DVR before or On Demand. I am just loving both. I was a VCR recorder but the DVR is a dream. I was afraid it would be too difficult, even though I have been teaching myself to use all of the technology, in the past. I now have access to a great deal more great shows/series. It is a little more than I would like to pay, but I have no choice, at this time.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use TWC for internet/ their modem and I purchased a Netgear router to access WIFI and I probably have the worst connection even when directly connected via ethernet. TWC is affordable but not the best quality.
Customer service will restart it or remotely control and still will not help with internet access.
Rachel B.
Our cable service, like our experience with customer service, is hit or miss. We have all three services bundled, and not a month goes by that we don't have to call with a technical issue, incorrect bill, or request a service call. We often have to continue calling about an issue that was apparently previously resolved. We have problems with our service probably at least once a week. If we had a choice, we would switch in a heartbeat!
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Bryan B.
Kent
Honestly I've never been too happy with any cable company. The thing with time warner is that when you complain they typically treat you well. And we all know the drama with terrible internet service and trying to get the company to help you. I hate time warner, but at least their customer service doesn't suck.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Decent service provider never have any trouble with customer service. but boy do they send out gobs and gobs of junk mail. i get literally one thing from them every day some with an actual name and some with just current resident they should really keep better track of how much they send out its such a waste
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)