BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Caramelita X.
California
Techie Expert Level 1
I've never really had any issues with my internet. I have the extreme at 100 mbs and is great. It powers my whole house and all the TVs are run through the WiFi and only do streaming throughout the whole house. We also have a laptop tablet and phones running off the wifi. It's super fast no matter how many devices.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
You can't beat the internet quality from TWC. However, you can definitely beat the customer service. They will try to give you the run around in order to cheat your out of your own money. If you talk to them long enough, they will give you a fair price. Just takes a lot of conversation and explanation...and patience.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use TWC for internet/ their modem and I purchased a Netgear router to access WIFI and I probably have the worst connection even when directly connected via ethernet. TWC is affordable but not the best quality.
Customer service will restart it or remotely control and still will not help with internet access.
Sherri L.
Graham, NC
When we first started with Time Warner we were very pleased with everything. However, every year since we have gotten a substantial price increase and no upgrade in service. We contacted Time Warner's Customer Service about switching to one of the less expensive packages they were advertising and were told that those packages are for new customers only. They don't seem too concerned about keeping the customers they already have.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This company is our only option for Internet, so we don't have a choice but to use them. I would prefer a different company; customer service can be hard to get a hold of, and the prices go up about $10 every year. The Internet is slow, even with a turbo upgrade. There's no way you could possibly use the lowest level of Internet service from them unless all you were doing was sending email from on device every once in a while.
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Mikaela C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Time Warner is always trustworthy. During storms Time Warner never goes out so I can always count on staying updated with any weather, news, or emergency reports. Time Warner has a variety of channels and my family can usually always find something to watch. My little sister is satisfied at well as my Grandma.
Rachel B.
Our cable service, like our experience with customer service, is hit or miss. We have all three services bundled, and not a month goes by that we don't have to call with a technical issue, incorrect bill, or request a service call. We often have to continue calling about an issue that was apparently previously resolved. We have problems with our service probably at least once a week. If we had a choice, we would switch in a heartbeat!
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)