BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Kali T.
Crooksville, OH
We have business class internet through TWC and we really like it. I don't like the price but for the speed and reliability I think it is worth it. We could not live without it. I think that have good customer service , I just wish they would get americans on the phone or at least people who speak fluent english.
Celeste M.
San Antonio, TX
In San Antonio, TX this is pretty much the only provider you can have in an apartment complex. Mine personally has a contract with them so we can not use anything else. I always have outages and they are slow to repair them. Since they switched to digital channels and required us to have an additional box we have had more outages. Pricing isn't bad but their customer service is horrible. I have to call multiple times to get things adjusted that were incorrect on my bill or to get errors in my services corrected. I would switch to another company in a heart beat if I had another option!!!
taylor b.
Time warner cable is overpriced, overcharging and has not so great customer service! the pros are that theres some okay channel options the cons are that you have to pay extra for everything and the prices are ridiculously high everything about the company is a con, my recommendation is to switch providers!
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing like a monopoly on the market to ensure terrible service has no repercussions. The last time I had an issue with a TWC bill (they double charged me one month), I had to go into an office and call in on 5 separate occasions to finally get in touch with someone who was able to help me sort the issue out.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use TWC for internet/ their modem and I purchased a Netgear router to access WIFI and I probably have the worst connection even when directly connected via ethernet. TWC is affordable but not the best quality.
Customer service will restart it or remotely control and still will not help with internet access.
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
I hate TWC. I have never had such a repeatedly bad experience with a company like I have with TWC. Multiple missed appointments, unhelpful customer service and rude technicians (don't get me wrong I've had few good encounters as well) but comparatively there is no comparison. I am happy to say haven't used them in a couple of years and I'm glad I never have to hear, "have you unplugged the cord and plugged it back in?" Again.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This company is our only option for Internet, so we don't have a choice but to use them. I would prefer a different company; customer service can be hard to get a hold of, and the prices go up about $10 every year. The Internet is slow, even with a turbo upgrade. There's no way you could possibly use the lowest level of Internet service from them unless all you were doing was sending email from on device every once in a while.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I've had Time Warner for a few weeks now. So far they're great. I called to get service set up for my new house and the customer service representative was really nice and very helpful. They couldn't come out until 5 days after I put the order in. He offered a self-kit where I can hook it all up myself and they sent it to my door the day after I had called. It was super easy to install and if I have any issues, they are all so helpful.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Sherri L.
Graham, NC
When we first started with Time Warner we were very pleased with everything. However, every year since we have gotten a substantial price increase and no upgrade in service. We contacted Time Warner's Customer Service about switching to one of the less expensive packages they were advertising and were told that those packages are for new customers only. They don't seem too concerned about keeping the customers they already have.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)