BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelley G.
Milwaukee, wi
I love my Time Warner cable, internet and phone service. Their customer service is almost always fantastic and if I have a problem, they are out within 2 days. I think they are a little higher priced than need be, but otherwise fantastic. We'll see how they do now that they are merged.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not big on TV so I'd be fine with no cable at all but you get internet and cable for a reasonable price. Their customer service could be better, it just depends on who you get. We've had one guy who just repeatedly tried to sell upsell us rather than just helping us with our issue.
Amelia H.
Columbus, OH
This Is an OK provider. I have had some issues with pricing & bills being wrong & the customer service is not always the nicest ones to talk too. They are the provider in the area so I have to use them but it gets the job done and my internet is always fixed quickly when I have issues.
Alleyse L.
Charlotte, NC
I have had Time Warner Cable for over 3 years. The prices are reasonable for apartments, but when I moved into my home, I was surprised at the big jump even though I was told this was a "DEAL".

Other than the the service is surely there. I guess that is why they still have my business.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
This is my first time with time warner cable and I hate it. I can only record on one tv, sometimes it doesn't record the full show/movie, im not able to watch on all of my tv's, and the wifi is the worst. It cuts out maybe 10 times a day and when it doesn't cut out it's extremely slow.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is a bit pricey especially since their service isn't the greatest. It messes up a lot in the since of the picture. It will be pixelated sometimes on a few channels. I know my family has been thinking about cutting ties with them and just watching things on Netflix or Hulu.
Cynthia U.
My internet, which I depend on for daily work and school assignments, is always fast and always working. I have never had to call in for a service. I am happy with the company although I would prefer to pay a lower month rate but I cannot complain since I have never had it fail on me.
Corey Z.
Really hate time warner - only have it because that is what my apt building is wired with. While the actual customer service is the best I have had with any provvier our service is just lousy, especially hte internet and we rent their motem and have the best internet package available
Mary B.
Having cable is an expensive thing to not get the channels you want. I wish Time Warner would let us pick which channels we want and only pay for channels we want. I haven't had any issues with customer service or service in general. Time Warner is an okay company for services offered
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
It's a good company! We have had problems with remotes and the box and you call and you speak to a a foreigner who doesn't always fully understand the situation. Can also be pricey if you want added things such as channels and HBO and what not. But they are reasonable that's for sure!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?