BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
I hate TWC. I have never had such a repeatedly bad experience with a company like I have with TWC. Multiple missed appointments, unhelpful customer service and rude technicians (don't get me wrong I've had few good encounters as well) but comparatively there is no comparison. I am happy to say haven't used them in a couple of years and I'm glad I never have to hear, "have you unplugged the cord and plugged it back in?" Again.
Jennifer D.
I had Time Warner for a while and loved the features of it you can pause and rewind live TV and start over your program even if you tune in the middle of the program, most of these features are exclusive to TW, I now have Verizon FiOS and I have very limited features its incredibility expensive and lacks decent features the quality of the HD and Speed is good, but given the choice I would probably choose TW (not in my new area).
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This company is our only option for Internet, so we don't have a choice but to use them. I would prefer a different company; customer service can be hard to get a hold of, and the prices go up about $10 every year. The Internet is slow, even with a turbo upgrade. There's no way you could possibly use the lowest level of Internet service from them unless all you were doing was sending email from on device every once in a while.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I like Time Warner. It is by far the best out here right now for internet and cable. Only thing I do not like is the customer service and their nasty attitudes when you are having a problem. They know you rely on them and so they are not concerned with quality of service or doing things in a timely fashion.
Abbey C.
My personal experience with Time Warner Cable has not been the greatest. I find their services to be quite expensive for the quality they provide. My internet is constantly dropping if more than one person is using it, and to upgrade our speed is an astronomical additional cost. I may change providers soon.
Bryan B.
Kent
Honestly I've never been too happy with any cable company. The thing with time warner is that when you complain they typically treat you well. And we all know the drama with terrible internet service and trying to get the company to help you. I hate time warner, but at least their customer service doesn't suck.
Mikaela C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Time Warner is always trustworthy. During storms Time Warner never goes out so I can always count on staying updated with any weather, news, or emergency reports. Time Warner has a variety of channels and my family can usually always find something to watch. My little sister is satisfied at well as my Grandma.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use TWC for internet/ their modem and I purchased a Netgear router to access WIFI and I probably have the worst connection even when directly connected via ethernet. TWC is affordable but not the best quality.
Customer service will restart it or remotely control and still will not help with internet access.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Decent service provider never have any trouble with customer service. but boy do they send out gobs and gobs of junk mail. i get literally one thing from them every day some with an actual name and some with just current resident they should really keep better track of how much they send out its such a waste
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?