BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tim B.
Tim B.
I live in maine. This means that we don't get the latest and greatest anything until light years after everyone. That being said I have had nothing but good relations with my local time Warner office. The tech that came out when I had problems was knowledgeable and answered all my question patiently and clearly.
Gwen F.
Gwen F.
Time warner cable is the main provider where I live. The services overall are fine however the prices are extreme and when you add other TVs to your account they don't pick up all the channels. Customer service can be difficult to work with since many of the person's that answer the call have very heavy accents.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
I have had both positive and negative experiences with Time Warner Cable. Overall, I feel that our internet is just ok. Our internet does go down fairly often, but most of the time, it's usually not for too long. We continue to stick with TWC because I have heard several complaints about other companies as well.
Xen N.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Due to lack of options, I never have any other choice. Better than satellite. Wishing I had better FIOS in my area too. They just merged with another company so who knows, maybe they will sink to the ranks of comcast and I will finally be able to understand every Customer Service Horror story I read on Buzzfeed.
Kali T.
Kali T.
Crooksville, OH
We have business class internet through TWC and we really like it. I don't like the price but for the speed and reliability I think it is worth it. We could not live without it. I think that have good customer service , I just wish they would get americans on the phone or at least people who speak fluent english.
Karly R.
Karly R.
You get some good channels with the basic monthly plan. It's not the holy grail of cable TV though, when you think you have a lot of channels you really don't because the better channels are only available at an extra charge. Apart from that, I do think they do have some good promotional bundles once in a while.
Nella k.
Nella k.
Cincinnati, OH
I've had time Warner cable for my cable and internet for nearly ten years. I'm the past the service hasn't been great but in the last year it has really improved. My internet very rarely goes out and is has very quick download speeds. Although they may be a bit pricey, over all I am very pleased with my service.
Darian D.
Darian D.
Techie Expert
I am not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I used to have them for cable and I was not impressed. We currently use them for internet because they are the only provider we can get in our location. The internet is spotty and works when it wants to. We have called several times to try and get it fixed but it never works.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
I haven't been to happy with TWC since I moved 9 months ago. The workers are ok and do a good job but the service is highly overpriced. I have times of no service and just don't know how they can change the customers so much. I don't know that at this time if I would recommend this service to friends or family.
rubi f.
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
We had Time Warner Cable for eight years now and we really hadn't had any problems with it. We pay for the channels or bundle we want and the internet speed we want. We have the highest speed they offer and it is actually really fast even with six people using devices all at the same time. I would recommend it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?