BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This cable provider has affordable prices, great customer service, and I haven't had many problems with any service so far.
Sara A.
Sara A.
They have the worst customer service, they don't show up on time, the lines is the store are impossibly long and the internet is spotty at best.
Blanca F.
Blanca F.
Dallas, TX
I love this company every time I have questions or need assistance they are quick to help and they're services are awesome!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
The internet works pretty well & we get the basic channels. We have quite a few people on wireless constantly & we never have streaming problems
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
We generally haven't had a lot of problems with our internet besides some issues/delays in getting it set up initially. It can be slow at times.
Latha S.
Latha S.
Big Lake, MN
I definitely feel our service could be better. It seems to go in and out on the main floor. Main grandkids sit on the steps to the basement so their tablets come in better.
Asma N.
Asma N.
I got internet service from them and I have the options of regular speed and 5G for my wifi but the 5G itself is slow, not too happy with it =/
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Jackson, KY
The signal is almost always perfect aside from a few of the very low channels and it's also very affordable which is a plus
Kyle C.
Kyle C.
Grafton, WI
Not that great but cheap for Internet. we've had only internet through twc for about five years and could go for better service for what we pay. I am happy with it.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Timw Warner Cable seems to cost a fortune and my family has considered getting rid of cable altogether because of this. The new digital cable switch is a nightmare.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?