BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Asma N.
Asma N.
I got internet service from them and I have the options of regular speed and 5G for my wifi but the 5G itself is slow, not too happy with it =/
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
The internet works pretty well & we get the basic channels. We have quite a few people on wireless constantly & we never have streaming problems
Kyle C.
Kyle C.
Grafton, WI
Not that great but cheap for Internet. we've had only internet through twc for about five years and could go for better service for what we pay. I am happy with it.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Timw Warner Cable seems to cost a fortune and my family has considered getting rid of cable altogether because of this. The new digital cable switch is a nightmare.
Derrick F.
Derrick F.
Watertown, NY
Time warner cable is very expensive they have fair services to offer. They also have great starting deals but once those expire the cost of there services almost doubles.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
No cable company is going to earn 5-stars, but I will say that Time-Warner has been 1,000x better than when we had Comcast.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
Getting better as the transition goes on but oftentimes I have only talked to people who are not great at customer service and are oftentimes much too rude to customers.
Yenifer H.
Yenifer H.
It's not the best I wish we could have way more channels then what I have now and sometimes it doesn't when work on demand
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
I would give less stars if I could. TWC is a monopoly that is made out of pure evil. Their customer service is despicable and their products are subpar and overly priced.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Port Jervis, NY
Love time warner cable. Good service for all your needs. They have good promotions going all the time. So go for it I did.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?