BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
I feel like Time Warner is trying... But it's just not good enough. We have had nice techs come, but we keep having the same problems over and over, and they assure us it's fixed, but alas, we still have the same issues.
Heidi F.
Springfield, OH
I think Time Warner is way to expensive. It is ridiculous that they charge the price they do for cable and internet. They are good about offering free premium channels for a certain amount of time.
Valerie Q.
This is basically one of the worst companies out there - it is a running joke in NYC about how terrible they are. Speeds are slow and they say there is nothing they can do about it. But there are no other options here!
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN
We haven't really have a choice for internet and cable. If we call usually service is good. They work had to fix issues. I don't like if a persons comes to fix something, seems like they have to always rewire stuff.
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
They have the lowest prices in my area. I'm not completely satisfied with the internet speed but it gets the job done for the best price.
Jessica D.
Fourmile, KY
We use this because it is he only one available in our area. It usually goes out if it rains a lot and it speed of the broadband is slow.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I kind of hate TWC but it's the only provider in my area so I have no choice but to use them. They do the typical "raise your rates every year for no reason so you have to call and negotiate them back down" crap, which has really gotten old. They like to shut off my internet and cable occasionally for no reason and I have to call and sit on the phone with customer service for an hour trying to get it back on. I gave them 2 stars because my cable and internet works, and it's decent service, but the people at the company and their business methods suck.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I used to have direct TV but when I moved they said that there were too many trees at my new house. Time warner stepped in and got my internet and TV started up in a very timely manner. Also the customer service is amazing. The service however is not as good as I'm used to
Ashley R.
I love this I love how I can record a show , and watch it later time warner cable is the best and amazing price ,
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?