BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
3 stars for the fast Internet. Not 5 stars because it's incredibly overpriced. Also, customer service is a real drag. Hate having to deal with them.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Louisville, KY
Much better than wind stream. wish they worked harder to fix internet issues though, had to get on them twice to fix it before.
Annie O.
Annie O.
BOO! No good. We've got Time Warner Cable in NYC and the internet is terrible & customer service is usually useless. Not a big fan. If we decide to get cable we'll get rid of TWC.
Jennifer e.
Jennifer e.
Akron, OH
The Internet tends to go out pretty often. They are very pricey unless you can get on a plan. They raise prices every year, I like the channels but that may have to go next year?
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Columbus, OH
Service of internet sucks, really slow, bogs, does not have a wide range. Internet affects the phone service, so that is shotty too.. Cable cuts in and out and isn't worth having.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
I don't like time warner cable. They have awful customer service and extremely long wait times both in store and on the phone.
Yovanna J.
Yovanna J.
So so expensive! and sometimes it doesn't work and its hard to reach someone, they are getting better but their prices aren't!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Lexington, KY
Honestly, TWC has been a bear. We experience slow connection speeds all the time, and have suspected that we aren't getting what we are paying for.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Staten Island , NY
The Internet is spotty, and their customer service sucks.

I called and they told me that it was my router they wanted me to buy a whole bunch of crap. Or upgrade my service. Crap!
Kristie  H.
Kristie H.
Lancaster, NY
I like the fact that you're not stuck in a contract with them. I also love the deals that they offer. But I hate how the price goes up so much after a couple of years.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?