BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Goldsboro, NC
Looking to switch. Have been with time warner forever. Customer service is lacking. Fastest internet speed isn't really fast.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
San Antonio, TX
Don't really recommend the sales are very good in the beginning months but they tend to raise the amount after so many months
Josephine L.
Josephine L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Not very happy with the service and it's expensive. Internet is slow, knocks me offline. Cable TV lags often, audio cuts off and video pixelates.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.
They seem to take a long time to fix outages and sometimes the internet lags badly. I wish my old company was available here.
Athina F.
Athina F.
Bakersfield, California
My options are limited where I live. This is the best of the not so great choices I have. I have had lots of problems with this company and the speed is really low at times.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Buena Park, CA
I have had no problems with Time warner. I love the channel light up and DVR.. But I do not live the rate! Very expensive.. But I keep it anyway
Marsha C.
Marsha C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The cable is not bad. Rarely have interruptions. The internet service is sketch at times. Often there will be several days in a row the service will be intermittent.
Cori C.
Cori C.
Harlingen, TX
From what I know it's good. The service where I live in South Texas is crappy but other than that the internet is just fine.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to WiFi it doesn't work that well half of the time. i usually end up having to call them to fix my internet even though i pay for the highest internet.
Erica T.
Erica T.
We use TWC because we don't have another choice where we live. The internet speeds are good but the service is inconsistent.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?