BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
TWC is known all over. love how they do the bundle package so we can have interent and TV and a home phone for our security system.
Krista H.
Krista H.
I love time warner cable. And it would be hard to convince me otherwise. Only downfall is sometimes it goes out, but that's normal.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Austinburg, OH
They have been our provider for more then 20yrs
a little pricey but I would rather pay for what I know is good the change to a dish
kathy m.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
This is great cable never lets me down also the internet is very fast i can connect as many device as i want nd will never slow down.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
The service has been good for streaming netflix, hulu, etc. However, the pricing for JUST internet seems astronomical - $70 per month for JUST internet.
Chrissie D.
Chrissie D.
Rosedale , NY
Best service provider period. i would never change to anyone period! time warner is my go to service provider.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
El Monte, CA
Customer service is not that great. Service keeps disconnecting for no reason and I have to restart the modem.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Canal Winchester, OH
Quick reliable internet, excellent cable channels that don't go out during bad weather & all at a great price.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Bangor, ME
The only reason we have TWC is because they have a monopoly on the market here. Their customer service is horrible and their services are over- priced.
magda b.
magda b.
Alamo, TX
We are very happy with our internet service....super fast even though we all are connected it never slows down
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?