BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Yeah so it'll do but the packages are bs.
300 channels of the same channels.
Not worth the price unless you have to have them.
Hyacinth R.
Hyacinth R.
S Portland, ME
TWC is okay, I mean once in a while internet would be slow and on and off but for the most part it provides good service so I mean, we can't be too demanding about it.
Kat P.
Kat P.
I love Time Warner cable and I typically do not have any issues with it the only problem is it is pricier than other products.
Kristie  H.
Kristie H.
Lancaster, NY
I like the fact that you're not stuck in a contract with them. I also love the deals that they offer. But I hate how the price goes up so much after a couple of years.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Overall a good service I had for years since moving off to college. The service is good whenever I have called for questions. Wouldn't use any other internet provider.
Jennifer e.
Jennifer e.
Akron, OH
The Internet tends to go out pretty often. They are very pricey unless you can get on a plan. They raise prices every year, I like the channels but that may have to go next year?
Arisleyda P.
Arisleyda P.
Sunnyside, NY
My husband and I have extreme internet. We managed t get it at decent price Internet service is fast and downloads are quick.
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
To be honest I feel it is way to expensive and the service is not even that great but unfortunately we don't have much to choose from where I live.
Tracie R.
Tracie R.
Austin, TX
I've been using Time Warner Cable for years and have a love hate relationship.
Pros: great customer service , easy to use digital cable, little to no outages
Cons: price is high
Karla W.
Karla W.
Good solid service. Customer service could be a bit better. Won't help out unless you rent their equipment. But solid speeds!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?