BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Gracy I.
Gracy I.
Burlington, WI
The only reason I have stayed with TWC is the simple fact no other providers are available in my area, and let me tell you that is the only reason I have stayed with them.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Owensville, IN
I hate the prices they charge. they aren't competitive in their pricing. also customer service was better when they were insight.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Time warner is horrible. The only reason I have used the for the last 3 years is becasue the complex I live in requires it. The bill is always wrong, the internet and cable is horrible.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This company gives you internet but what's the point in paying for it when the internet sucks?? It is the slowest thing I have ever seen it takes forever to do anything !
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pomona, CA
Love the fast internet service that they provide it's absolutely the best. For $45 a month I get Turbo Internet and I never have any problems with it.
Coy P.
Coy P.
London, KY
I use it at home and at work. It always seems to be reliable and they are always quick to respond if you do have issues. The Internet is fast and I have very few problems
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Valencia, CA
I've had TWC for about 2 years now. I haven't had an issue with it so far, sometimes the wifi connect can be a little slow but nothing horribly wrong!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Temple, TX
I like time warner cable for the area i live in now but its not the best service. Also when i have a problem and call customer service i usually have to wait a long time.
Yan V.
Yan V.
Brooklyn, NY
Pricing changes frequently *(increasing of course) .
Service not good
frequent equipment failure
no easy resolution to any issue
Would not recommend
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
This cable company is very reliable with good customer service. They offer many cable and internet packages at reasonable prices.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?