BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Riley H.
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC
Time Warner Cable is not a very good cable company, or internet provider, or very good at customer service. However, they are the only provider in my area, so we're stuck with them. They're overpriced for the services they provide and the internet is usually unreliable. If you can go with another company, I would.
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They do what they are supposed to do. I suppose they are expensive in the sense that they raise prices on you and don't really say when it's going to happen. It's a sneak attack, which isn't ideal. I don't have many other options where I live though, so they are fine.
Penny B.
Penny B.
Syracuse
I have phone, tv and internet. Sometimes have issues with getting tv channels I watch regularly. They consistently jack their bill and I have to call when it gets out of hand and threaten to cancel. (which I would if they didn't cut me some slack). I would recommend to others but warn them of the price increases.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
The one thing I love about Time Warner cable, is if you have any problem, call 611, and they are right there to help. they are so friendly and helpful. I cant say affordable. It was one price for a year...then it skyrocketed....but my husband called, and a nice conversation brought it down to somewhat reasonable.
Joyce A.
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
I have been using Time Warner for my internet for over 10 years and am very happy with their service. I recently had problems with my computer losing the internet connection. I called customer service and they walked me through the steps of unplugging the modem and router, and reconnecting to correct the problem.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
I used to watch TV quite frequently, but in the past year, I watch TV about once a week. I usually just watch netflix. However, when I did watch cable I usually had a pretty good experience. There were instances, however, where the TV would freeze up, but TWC would help fix it immediately. Great customer service.
Keri F.
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Very dissatisfied! We have had a lot of trouble with our DVR service. When the techs come to the house they are great, but the call line people have no idea what they are doing. One night I spent over 4 hours on the phone trying to get issues resolved. Still having equipment issues. Freezing up, no DVR lists etc.
Xen N.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Due to lack of options, I never have any other choice. Better than satellite. Wishing I had better FIOS in my area too. They just merged with another company so who knows, maybe they will sink to the ranks of comcast and I will finally be able to understand every Customer Service Horror story I read on Buzzfeed.
Nella k.
Nella k.
Cincinnati, OH
I've had time Warner cable for my cable and internet for nearly ten years. I'm the past the service hasn't been great but in the last year it has really improved. My internet very rarely goes out and is has very quick download speeds. Although they may be a bit pricey, over all I am very pleased with my service.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
We just changed over from Verizon/Frontier. I knew we wouldn't like them since my parents had them already for years. I like how we can watch TV any where we go. So I only have the boxes downstairs. I use my chrome cast to watch TV from my tablet in my bedroom. It works very well and on the go to the beach even.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?