BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Due to lack of options, I never have any other choice. Better than satellite. Wishing I had better FIOS in my area too. They just merged with another company so who knows, maybe they will sink to the ranks of comcast and I will finally be able to understand every Customer Service Horror story I read on Buzzfeed.
Ilaisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love and hate relationship with time Warner cable. At times the internet is on point, works great etc. Other times I don't have anything and have to stay on the phone with the person for a very long time. I honestly wish there prices wouldn't just continue to go up when we barely even have special channels
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I hate that you have to pay one company for cable. It's like the one service and you have to pay what they want, which is CRAZY but you have to pay if you want to watch the channels. i don't like it and personally am looking for another alternative to TV. Such as Playstation Vue. Can't wait to leave Time Warner behind.
Nicky H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Product is standard and exactly what you'd expect. Their customer service however is something to be desired. They don't seem to care about the caller and the issue they're having. There's no compassion or empathy and the apologizes are never sincere. I hate when I have to call because I expect a poor inreraction5.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is my local cable providers and my internet provider. I use time Warner cable for my internet and dish as my tv provider, they're satellite powered so not really cable but anyhow time warner cable is not the best in Internet. Their internet is not very fast and I constantly have problems even after changing speeds. It's not the speed that the issue, it's just their connection. But it's the only one in our area so I got no choice
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
This is pretty much the only internet service we can get in our town. We have have several issues with them. First they installed an old box so our internet was weak. Then, there have been many "outages" in our area. Last, the service men that have come out seem annoyed and like they don't want to actually help you.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
You can't beat the internet quality from TWC. However, you can definitely beat the customer service. They will try to give you the run around in order to cheat your out of your own money. If you talk to them long enough, they will give you a fair price. Just takes a lot of conversation and explanation...and patience.
Kali T.
Crooksville, OH
We have business class internet through TWC and we really like it. I don't like the price but for the speed and reliability I think it is worth it. We could not live without it. I think that have good customer service , I just wish they would get americans on the phone or at least people who speak fluent english.
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA
It's not the best I've had so far, but it's ok. My area is supposed to have really high coverage but my internet lags just a bit . It's almost expensive but not really. I can probably find cheaper but with a package deal, it seems ok as far as price. Depending on the person's area I would or wouldn't recommend it.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?