BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
LeAnn B.
Sometimes my TV shows will freeze as it gets closer to 8 o'clock at night. It is disappointing that you cannot watch every channel on a different device such as your laptop, phone, or ipad. TWC is great with my landline, but I find that the internet does not work very well all the time.
Everette G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really my enjoy my cable service that time warner cable provides. Recording all my favorite television series along with the on demand gives me freedom to watch what I want when I want. The quality of the HD picture is great as well. Overall I have to say I'm pleased with time warner.
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
Time Warner Cable is the bane of my existence. Worst customer service, overcharging all the time with miscellaneous expenses always added without telling you, never shows up on time, cable boxes that always have issues.... Where do I stop? I've literally never disliked one company more.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
I don't like TWC at all but right now, it is the only provider in our area. The internet is spotty when it does work, even with the highest speed they offer. If you want to lower your bill, they make you stay in your current package because dropping services would cost MORE! Ridiculous!
Uluwehi L.
Abilene , TX
I am very happy with the services that are provided by Oceanic Time Warner Cable. I especially am impressed with their top notch customer service both in person and over the phone. The staff are always pleasant, answer all my questions and takes the time to make sure your needs are met.
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
To be honest... I've never had a good experience with this company. they chsrge way too much for internet and cable and only give discounts to new customers. hey, how about giving discounts for people who have been woth your company for years... they have zero loyalty to their customers
Ryan L.
Cortland, OH
Time warner cable is awesome. I get a great amount of channels and great quality pictures! However their prices are a bit too expensive for my liking but I deal with it anyway. Sometimes there are issues with my service but 95% of the time I'm completely happy with it! Highly recommend!
Julia E.
I use to have AT&T don't get me wrong it was an amazing company but recently it started to fail on me like the wifi would turn off and it just wouldn't work so we switched to this cable and omg it's amazing it doesn't fail on us and the wifi is super fast which is what I was looking for
Kelley G.
Milwaukee, wi
I love my Time Warner cable, internet and phone service. Their customer service is almost always fantastic and if I have a problem, they are out within 2 days. I think they are a little higher priced than need be, but otherwise fantastic. We'll see how they do now that they are merged.
Diana L.
This is a very expensive and overpriced cable provider. In addition, you would think that with it being so expensive the equipment would function more efficiently. However, I am constantly having to reboot my cable box and wifi box because it does not work when I originally turn it on.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?