BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
I have a love/hate relationship with cable. I enjoy the service. BUT Cable is SO expensive. I love the DVR service but I hate that I cannot watch it in every room unless I move the box which is time consuming and not at all convenient. I am not a big fan of the looks of the DVR box either. It is huge and just ugly.
Hannah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had Time Warner Cable as a television provider 2 or 3 different times. Every time, it has gone horribly. I then get sold on a great deal and promises that the services have improved but they are always lies. However, when it comes to internet, I only have a couple of options in my area and Time Warner offers low-priced internet options that are less than a third of the price of Verizon High-Speed and also offer faster speeds.
Karly R.
You get some good channels with the basic monthly plan. It's not the holy grail of cable TV though, when you think you have a lot of channels you really don't because the better channels are only available at an extra charge. Apart from that, I do think they do have some good promotional bundles once in a while.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
I hate that you have to pay one company for cable. It's like the one service and you have to pay what they want, which is CRAZY but you have to pay if you want to watch the channels. i don't like it and personally am looking for another alternative to TV. Such as Playstation Vue. Can't wait to leave Time Warner behind.
Candice J.
First let me start off by saying at my apartments we can only have TWC or Verizon. Verizon is usually more expensive in my area so I went with TWC. I'm not too fond of the price increases, signal strength or "free phone" gimmick. My bill is $88/month so I'm on the fence about TWC I think its too high for the service.
Angeline G.
Oxnard, CA
I don't know what to say about this company really. The only reason why I use TWC is because its the only one in my area. The cable plan is expensive and it doesn't even include some of the basic networks (nick). Our Internet is spotty. But, we use it because we joined a contract and because we have no other options!
Celeste M.
San Antonio, TX
In San Antonio, TX this is pretty much the only provider you can have in an apartment complex. Mine personally has a contract with them so we can not use anything else. I always have outages and they are slow to repair them. Since they switched to digital channels and required us to have an additional box we have had more outages. Pricing isn't bad but their customer service is horrible. I have to call multiple times to get things adjusted that were incorrect on my bill or to get errors in my services corrected. I would switch to another company in a heart beat if I had another option!!!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to find a good cable company. We switched to Time Warner from ATT a few months ago so that we could save some
Money on our bill. So far the quality seems a bit worse, the cable will freeze up, and the user preface doesn't look as modern or up to date. The upside is that the Internet is much faster and we got a free landline.
Nicole Z.
Cleveland, OH
I would never choose to have TWC, though that's all my apartment allows for cable/internet. After moving they forgot to cancel my old services even though I called to do so and were billing me two bills and it took about two months to finally fix things. And even then I had to make several calls for it to be fixed.
Rachel B.
Our cable service, like our experience with customer service, is hit or miss. We have all three services bundled, and not a month goes by that we don't have to call with a technical issue, incorrect bill, or request a service call. We often have to continue calling about an issue that was apparently previously resolved. We have problems with our service probably at least once a week. If we had a choice, we would switch in a heartbeat!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?