BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Liz N.
Liz N.
Carson, CA
Overall our internet speeds are great. There are some times when it slows down b/c there is more traffic on it, but it really doesn't bother us too much.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Akron, OH
Time Warner is very expensive and the internet is not reliable at all. It is the only service available where I live otherwise we would switch providera
Trista E.
Trista E.
Absolutely fantastic Internet speeds. Very consistent, and I love that the app let's you know when there's an outage. But I wish it weren't so expensive.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
The service is pretty mediocre at times. When it works it works, but it's really spotty. The only thing I like are the cheap prices.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I think time warner is too expensive and the service is not very good. I would switch to a different company but where I live is all they offer for wifi.
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Just recently got TWC for tv,internet and phone. So far the service is ok BUT I hate that any TV app doesn't allow TWC to watch episodes through the app.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Charlotte, NC
Not as impressed with the service we've received from TWC. We constantly have extra charges on our cable bill that just "appear " out of no where and it's always a hassle to get them taken off.
Leann K.
Leann K.
We love our TWC, but sometimes it is not very dependable in our area. On the good days I love it, and on the bad days, not so much.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
Time Warner is a great service provider for phone, cable and Internet. Though it's a little bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Zebulon, NC
I haven't been with them very long. They seem to be very helpful, both over the phone and live chat. Internet is a little slow but you get what you pay for; we have the lowest speed available.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?