BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tara P.
Tara P.
Kernersville, NC
I absolutely loathe time warner cable. They are nothing but a bunch of overpriced con artists. Avoid at all costs.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Cornelius, NC
They're okay. The service is decent but they really need to work on their customer service. It sucks. Those new commercials are a joke.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Greensboro, NC
Poor customer service
Poor Value- pay too much for the speed and quality of internet
I will soon be shopping around for a better deal!
Petey P.
Petey P.
Laredo, TX
I have high speed internet service. My inter is constantly acting up and lags really bad. Trouble shooting helps but only for a while.
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Never has a problem with Time Warner other than billing. Prefer Time Warner over the confushion of Verizon Fios Channels and what not.
Christiana R.
Christiana R.
Edinburg, TX
Very poor connection in my area, i feel like we pay too much with our provider for the kind of service we get. :[
NICOLE K.
NICOLE K.
Price gouging monopoly of a company. Hate it, but stuck with it. The dominate our area, so if you wan't internet, you have to pony up.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Haven't enjoyed having time warner as our provider. Expensive but still doesn't provide great service. Our internet is always spotty.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Time Warner Cable is the fastest internet and cable provider in my area. I have had good fortune with them and they always provide support when necessary.
Tiffanie F.
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
The prices are okay. They've only lowered because Google Fiber is in our area. The wireless goes out constantly throughout the day and is very unreliable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?