BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Julia A.
Julia A.
Time Warner Cable is the fastest internet and cable provider in my area. I have had good fortune with them and they always provide support when necessary.
Christiana R.
Christiana R.
Edinburg, TX
Very poor connection in my area, i feel like we pay too much with our provider for the kind of service we get. :[
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH
Time Warner is very hit or miss. I feel it is overpriced, and the signal is sometimes weak. Their customer service is shotty at best.
Salena L.
Salena L.
Dayton, KY
The customer service is pretty good here, but I had a LOT of issues getting connected in the beginning and have connection problems a couple times a month.
Cari R.
Cari R.
Columbia, SC
Our internet almost never works, and when it does the connection is horrible. I will not have this service when I no longer live with my current roommate.
Angie G.
Angie G.
San Antonio
The internet is fast,execept when too much devices are connected it gets really slow but other than that ia good!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC
TWC is okay. We have had our issues. As for the internet and cable, TWC is great. The customer service though is really just TERRIBLE.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
Better than the provider i had before. excellent customer service. have more channels than the other company had.
Elvira D.
Elvira D.
Uvalde, TX
Time warner is okay. Except sometimes on weather days my internet won't be working or my cable. The packages are cheap but the service isn't all that good
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Portland, ME
Time Warner cable is an okay company. Sometimes the internet becomes spotty or goes out. Then the company says that they are not sure when it will return.