BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
San Antonio, TX
I like Time Warner, but making an appointment is a very tedious process. And often times, the repair guy is late.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Durham , NC
They get the job done. Internet sometimes goes in and out. And sometimes I think the prices are a bit high. But overall, good service.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Time Warner Cable is the fastest internet and cable provider in my area. I have had good fortune with them and they always provide support when necessary.
Salena L.
Salena L.
Dayton, KY
The customer service is pretty good here, but I had a LOT of issues getting connected in the beginning and have connection problems a couple times a month.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Homeworth, OH
Time Warner is very hit or miss. I feel it is overpriced, and the signal is sometimes weak. Their customer service is shotty at best.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Portland, ME
Time Warner cable is an okay company. Sometimes the internet becomes spotty or goes out. Then the company says that they are not sure when it will return.
Cari R.
Cari R.
Columbia, SC
Our internet almost never works, and when it does the connection is horrible. I will not have this service when I no longer live with my current roommate.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Haven't enjoyed having time warner as our provider. Expensive but still doesn't provide great service. Our internet is always spotty.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC
TWC is okay. We have had our issues. As for the internet and cable, TWC is great. The customer service though is really just TERRIBLE.
Tiffanie F.
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
The prices are okay. They've only lowered because Google Fiber is in our area. The wireless goes out constantly throughout the day and is very unreliable.