BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Theresa F.
Theresa F.
Dayton, OH
The service is excellent! We have never had a problem with the cable cutting out. The only problem is that customer service is lacking.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Kernersville, NC
I absolutely loathe time warner cable. They are nothing but a bunch of overpriced con artists. Avoid at all costs.
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Time Warner Cable's internet is alright, I prefer Verizon's internet over theirs. Their cable will be slow sometimes
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Greensboro, NC
Poor customer service
Poor Value- pay too much for the speed and quality of internet
I will soon be shopping around for a better deal!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
Better than the provider i had before. excellent customer service. have more channels than the other company had.
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Never has a problem with Time Warner other than billing. Prefer Time Warner over the confushion of Verizon Fios Channels and what not.
Petey P.
Petey P.
Laredo, TX
I have high speed internet service. My inter is constantly acting up and lags really bad. Trouble shooting helps but only for a while.
NICOLE K.
NICOLE K.
Price gouging monopoly of a company. Hate it, but stuck with it. The dominate our area, so if you wan't internet, you have to pony up.
Tiffanie F.
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
The prices are okay. They've only lowered because Google Fiber is in our area. The wireless goes out constantly throughout the day and is very unreliable.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Time Warner Cable is the fastest internet and cable provider in my area. I have had good fortune with them and they always provide support when necessary.