BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Techie Expert
Best service ever!! Don't have to worry about cable going out when it rains or snows! All around much better than the others and I've had a couple of them to!
Yiselisse P.
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Hasta ahora no he tenido ninguna queja de ellos. Dan un buen servicio, tiene paquetes con muy buenos precios, en cuestion de internet porque cable TV es muy carito.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Port Neches, TX
Very unhelpful on the phone and do not care about customers. If there was another company I could use I would but they are the only ones in our area to use.
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Time Warner Cable's internet is alright, I prefer Verizon's internet over theirs. Their cable will be slow sometimes
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Santa Ana, CA
Got Time Warner as a replacement for AT&T. Time Warner Has a better price point, and better connection. Our family is really loving it.
Theresa F.
Theresa F.
Dayton, OH
The service is excellent! We have never had a problem with the cable cutting out. The only problem is that customer service is lacking.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert
The service has gotten better over the years. I like receiving their "Thank you for being a loyal customer cards" and feel appreciated.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Pacoima , CA
I like this company though it need a little improvements with some channels it's grate and I allways have had this
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
Time warner is not the best company for internet and cable but I never have any interruptions but my bill always has some added costs.
marisa m.
marisa m.
rochester, NY
We have never had an issue with TWC they are always extremely courteous. would recommend this provider to a friend