BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
San Diego, CA
Great Internet/Cable company! We've never had any issues! They always get to us asap, answer all the questions we have and just overall a good company!
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Overall it is just okay. goes in and out all the time and for some reason when doors at home are shut the WiFi goes out and has to be reset every time.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Mediocre at best. My TV loses signal too often but most of the other TVs usually don't lose signal unless we have to plug in a DVD player or something.
Gracy I.
Gracy I.
Burlington, WI
The only reason I have stayed with TWC is the simple fact no other providers are available in my area, and let me tell you that is the only reason I have stayed with them.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Owensville, IN
I hate the prices they charge. they aren't competitive in their pricing. also customer service was better when they were insight.
Korina B.
Korina B.
Loveland, OH
I hate time Warner Internet. The first 6-8 weeks we had it it was awesome. Fast and reliable. And then ever since its been spotty and weak. It's hard to stream movies which is disappointing.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This company gives you internet but what's the point in paying for it when the internet sucks?? It is the slowest thing I have ever seen it takes forever to do anything !
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Rego Park, NY
I love that there's TWC Wifi every where I go so if I am nearing the end of my data usage, I can easily log onto TWC Wifi!
My connection rarely drops so I have absolutely no complaints.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Temple, TX
I like time warner cable for the area i live in now but its not the best service. Also when i have a problem and call customer service i usually have to wait a long time.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Time warner is horrible. The only reason I have used the for the last 3 years is becasue the complex I live in requires it. The bill is always wrong, the internet and cable is horrible.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?