BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angela N.
Covington, KY
Love twc internet it's quick effective and cheap. I just hate there customer service when there Is an issue.
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
Time Warner is okay - but expensive. I don't watch television very much but my significant other does so he pays for it. I wouldn't spend my money on it.
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
If we had another option - we'd take it. And it's not because of their lack of trying when we complain. It just stinks. Internet always cutting out, poor signal strength... Maybe it's our area.
Sa S.
Waianae, HI
Good connections but way too expensive. I live in Hawaii and don't have other options for Internet. Don't have a choice but to pay their rates.
Chelsey D.
Buffalo, NY
I would rather receive service from literally anyone else . Unfortunately they have a monopoly in my neighborhood.
Alexis R.
Pearblossom, CA
Overpriced for what you get. When you have a problem they tell you it will take a week to fix. Ha to have them out numerous times before they finally replaced the line from the street to the house that was 20 years old.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
I use them for internet it seems like it depends on who you talk to about a service because you can't get different prices and some way cheaper then what others tell you. If you don't try and get a cheaper price they try to charge more. Also if you owe more then 20 at the end of a month with a past due balance even if it's like 80 total they shut the internet off on you and charge you another 8 dollars Also. watch your bill lately they've been trying to slip a turn on fee in there like I was calling to get internet turned back on without payment and I only played my bill, I've had to call twice now and get credited back for them doing this. Overall I think they try and make more money off you then what they should!!
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have Time Warner's internet and I've hadn't very many issues out of it. It is not the cheapest internet around, but it's what works best for my family.
mariam m.
Techie Expert
Ambsgdjeemdjjsndjdndnbxhsndnndbdhdbfbhfbfbfjfjfjjfjfbbdhdbdbdnjdbdndnbdndjdbdndnndbd
Savannah L.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've been a customer with Time Warner cable for over eight years the customer service is great The only trouble I've had with the company is when the weather is bad
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?