BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brenda R.
I like time warner but the prices are a bit high and they make you bundle all these things just to get an ok price
Jessica F.
Absolutely terrible. I signed up for their $39.99 a month cable package and with taxes and equipment fees my monthly bill ended up being over $70 for terrible service. My cable was constantly going out and the first day I got my cable installed I had to order a new box because the one they gave me was defective. I was told they would credit my account for the new box and instead they charged me for it. Not to mention it was a pain in the ass to cancel my plan. I called and was told I would still have to pay for the 3 days of the month that I had use the service and ended up with a $60 bill...for 3 days of service?!?! Terrible, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert
Mi servicio de internet es a través de Time Warner Cable, pagó más de $60 por mes y la cobertura, en algunas ocasiones es deficiente.
Hannah J.
I love them. they are super nice and the cable is good. good company for cable!
milly c.
Raleigh, NC
The service for cable, internet or phone is one of the best however, the customer service is terrible.
Amanda S.
Buffalo, NY
I have Time Warner Cable with the DVR service. I really love to be able to use the DVR to record my favorite shows if I'm not home. It's a great package to have.
Khaiyah B.
Durham, NC
I've been using Time Warner Cable Internet for a long time now and I think that the connection works so great it is just that sometimes their customer service can be horrible and it can be really hard to work with them sometimes.
Melissa M.
Although time warner cable is better than dish when it comes to Internet their prices are ridiculous especially when new customers can get such great rates. I don't even bother with cable TV because it is a ripoff. Netflix and sling are all I need!!!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Time Warner's services offered are really pretty average - not good, not bad. Some of their more expensive plans are a little pricier than some comparable packages from their competitors. Also, they charge a setup fee with all of their cable Internet plans whereas many cable Internet providers don't. This is a relatively minor complaint, but something you should be aware of as you sign up to avoid any surprises.
Miriam L.
Greatest company will not trade you love your service worth what you pay the internet is fat .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?