BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lara F.
Lara F.
Graham, NC
TWC has great service and options. The internet speed options are scalable but you will pay for it all. Request a promo yearly and lock the rate in for the year. Their prices increase frequently.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I think time warner is too expensive and the service is not very good. I would switch to a different company but where I live is all they offer for wifi.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Carson, CA
Overall our internet speeds are great. There are some times when it slows down b/c there is more traffic on it, but it really doesn't bother us too much.
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Just recently got TWC for tv,internet and phone. So far the service is ok BUT I hate that any TV app doesn't allow TWC to watch episodes through the app.
Trista E.
Trista E.
Absolutely fantastic Internet speeds. Very consistent, and I love that the app let's you know when there's an outage. But I wish it weren't so expensive.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Akron, OH
Time Warner is very expensive and the internet is not reliable at all. It is the only service available where I live otherwise we would switch providera
Susann K.
Susann K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
We just signed up for Time Warner less than a month ago. We switched from At&t and are extremely happy with the services we have been provided. We have much faster internet than before with At&t!
Iduvina G.
Iduvina G.
Mesquite, TX
Sometimes the speed is no that great but it never disconnects from your devices. I had other and would have issues with connectivity but not time warner.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Charlotte, NC
Not as impressed with the service we've received from TWC. We constantly have extra charges on our cable bill that just "appear " out of no where and it's always a hassle to get them taken off.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Mixed feelings about Time Warner. They raise rates often and without reason. We are always having customer service issues with them.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?