BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lena B.
Austin, TX
Terrible service. Extremely overpriced. TWC always has problems with long outages. Can't wait to get Googlefiber
Asiana C.
Brooklyn, OH
Time Warner cable is good,. If you have any issues they don't hesitate to help you and figure things out for you
Jayndee A.
Love them! Great internet connection, great TV service, great workers, great service in general. Few problems with our internet modom, but nothing major.
Heather R.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable is the only choice we have for home internet. I would prefer a different company but we do not have another choice.
Shelby F.
Kansas City, MO
A good reliable internet source. We did have a communication problem when we first started out service but quickly got it worked out.
Brady A.
Clayton, NC
This can get a little expense but I love all the channels that it comes with. Even though the customer service can be bad sometimes.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
Their customer service was very friendly. Their cable was too expensive but their internet is reasonably priced.
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
Time Warner is okay - but expensive. I don't watch television very much but my significant other does so he pays for it. I wouldn't spend my money on it.
Cassaundra T.
Massillon, OH
It does its job, but the internet doesn't cover our whole house well even though we upped our internet broadband
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
Decent provider for what we pay. I have not always been a time warner fan but it was all I could get in my Town.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?