BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Downey, CA
There service is great. I have had very few problems if any with them. the internet is some of the fastest in my area and lets me lay games and watch movies.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Fourmile, KY
We use this because it is he only one available in our area. It usually goes out if it rains a lot and it speed of the broadband is slow.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Hate this wifi. It would constantly go out if you tried to stream something which is my primary purpose of Internet.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Los Angeles, CA
Overpriced service and rude customer representatives. I'll switch as soon as my neighborhood and contract allows it.
Ashly L.
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
I love time warner from their movie selections to their fast internet and cheaper than others pricing it's a win win.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Corp Christi, TX
It's probably one of the worst providers I've ever encountered. They take forever to fix an issue and charge way to much for low quality.
Trent B.
Trent B.
Joplin, MO
Techie Expert
I've had a very good experience with my cable company. No complaints! I would like my services to be a bit cheaper, but that's seriously not going to happen.
Angela N.
Angela N.
My husband works for this company and loves his job and meeting different people every day! We actually have no problems with our cable, phone, or Internet!!
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Overpriced. Good initial sign-up prices, but they quickly change once your year is up. They do not have any specials for loyal customers.
Shelaina J.
Shelaina J.
My experience is mostly good. I've always had great customer service. The on demand selection is a little lacking...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?