BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Internet is fantastic, so is the phone service, the cable is ridiculously overpriced for what you receive ans I don't have the premium channels such as HBO
Logan J.
Logan J.
Love Time Warner! They always answer my questions and the internet is very fast. I also never have problems with connectivity either!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like Time Warner, it's a little pricey for our super basic cable and internet. But they're always very friendly, they are available 365 days a year and the customer service is soooo nice.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
This is the best cable you can get, has the most channels, is affordable and reliable, you need cable to live and this is the perfect cable company to use!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Bowling Green, Ky
I love their service, even in storms it doesn't cut out. They would have gotten a 5 star but they are expensive, but they are the only cable provider here.
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Johnstown, NY
I have been a customer with Time Warner for 16 years now (same account) and they are not very helpful when it comes to helping long time customers save money. They are more for getting new customers
Sallie B.
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
Ugh, Time Warner Cable is awful, tbh. They overcharge and their service cuts in and out. But it's the only real cable/internet provider out this way. Sigh.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Service is ok ut internet speed lags many times and I always think we pay too much. I also think the specials should be given to current customers as well.
Ariel b.
Ariel b.
Dallas, Nc
They are a great company but they like to run over you. they were supposed to reimburse me for a month of bad Internet and it took them 4 months to do so.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
I am looking into better. We've had nothing but problems. It's slow. Even with the top speed. The range is horrible. Even though we bought their top router. It's frustrating.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?