BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Bernalillo, NM
TWC provides us with internet. We live in a pretty large house (5 bedroom), and we have difficulties with getting the Wi-fi signal to reach to the opposite side of the house from where the router sits.
Carla S.
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
Been using it for 3 years now and it's been overall okay when the promotions end they don't tell you that process have changed and it's kind of frustrating
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Diego, CA
If I could give zero starts I would. Having so few cable providers in my area creates a monopoly where they can charge for subpar service and customer care.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Time warner cable has been good for almost 3 years ive had it open and i cant complain i have phone, cable and internet the fastes speed offered in my area
Sallie B.
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
Ugh, Time Warner Cable is awful, tbh. They overcharge and their service cuts in and out. But it's the only real cable/internet provider out this way. Sigh.
Logan J.
Logan J.
Love Time Warner! They always answer my questions and the internet is very fast. I also never have problems with connectivity either!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Rochester, NY
I only have Time Warner because the campus I live on has a contract with them. I'm not a huge fan of their service, and if you can find another provider go with them instead.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
This is the best cable you can get, has the most channels, is affordable and reliable, you need cable to live and this is the perfect cable company to use!
Jaheim W.
Jaheim W.
Love Time Warner. They always have discounts or promotions going on. But you got to watch your bill. Sometimes they will higher your bill without knowing.
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Johnstown, NY
I have been a customer with Time Warner for 16 years now (same account) and they are not very helpful when it comes to helping long time customers save money. They are more for getting new customers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?