BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Orange, TX
We have had great luck with time warner locally. dealing with their customer service is another story but I try to call a local office to resolve any issues.
leslie t.
leslie t.
Montclair, CA
Signed up for TWC when we moved into our townhome. They scheduled us an appointment right away and sent someone out to help with set-up since we had our own modem. The connection is usually pretty good.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
Techie Expert
They are ok honestly the internet goes out more often than it should. But it's what out apartment offers. Price is good though I suppose
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Good customer service, but internet is sometimes not efficient and works poorly. Always willing to come to fix the internet promptly, but annoying that the internet goes out more than 1-2 times per year.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Round Rock, TX
Time Warner Cable has always been an excellent service provider. On the rare occasion we've had an issue it has been quickly remedied.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner Cable is pretty nice! Great customer service and high speed internet. Sometimes I have issues with the wifi but it's okay.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Wylie, TX
I don't recommend TWC. If you can get a different service where you live I would do that. Sadly, they're the only company that will come out to where I live.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY
Always great to join when they have a promo going on. Otherwise, great prices on bundles for cable, Internet and phone. Great service.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Mckinney, TX
Their customer service is not the best and you usually have to wait hours for them but cool thing is that the commercial has been promoting better service
Harmony R.
Harmony R.
Honolulu, HI
These guys are terrible in Hawaii....not only have they run a monopoly for years, but they've managed to give shotty below average service to our entire state for years. Thank God they are being sold.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?