BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable is a little on the pricey side but is also very reliable and the internet is FAST!
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
The prices are good ant i think that keeps me with Time Warner Cable, because the internet and the customer service could be better.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I often experience the disconnection of my internet. The customer service is great but calling them is a long process.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Time Warner Cable has once again raised prices. With not many other options for a fast internet we are stuck paying whatever they decide to charge us. We don't get compensation if internet or television goes down unless it is out for a very long time. I am paying way too much for very basic cable and internet.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
The internet service for Time Warner is sub-par, for the speed the price is a steal, but the connection seems to be very week. initially, we had to reset the router and modem almost every other day, which is very disappointing. i do enjoy the free on demand service, which allows me to catch up on shows that I have missed, but the some episodes disappear before you can watch them.
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
Getting better as the transition goes on but oftentimes I have only talked to people who are not great at customer service and are oftentimes much too rude to customers.
Chantal H.
Bastrop, TX
I've had some struggles with TWC but overall I've been happy with their service. Thanks for always being there to help me out, Time Warner!
Alexandria W.
Wilmington , NC
Techie Expert
If I could give less than 1 star I would. I'm getting slower internet than I paid for and they seem uninterested in fixing it. They have also messed up my billing. Awful service. Very close to canceling my services.
Lexi G.
Elmira, NY
I would rather have any other cable provider. Always crashes and very expensive. We always need it reset or someone to come look at our TV and its just not worth it
Elizabeth G.
Beavercreek , OH
I truly believe that we overpay for cable and Internet from time warner. However, every time I've called to cancel they do lower my bill so we have yet to switch!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?