BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kirstin T.
Time warner cable isn't horrible. The price for the channels we have isn't too bad and customer service is usually pretty helpful
Lisa W.
Boerne, TX
Unfortunately this is the best of the worst options we have for ISP. The customer service isn't the greatest, and it usually takes a couple of tries to fix anything. I'm not a fan.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
We rent a router from them and we have the high speed Internet option. We do sometimes have a problem with the router but the internet works pretty well most times.
Rob K.
Not in love with TWC overall, their poor service and sub-par product leave much to be desired.

It took multiple calls to set up my internet service. I purchased my own modem/router (would highly recommend, they pay for themselves after ~6 months by avoiding the ridiculous rental fees that TWC charges. very simple too, if you can plug in a few wires, you can set it up yourself), and I guess they do not like when you use your own router. They would not turn on my internet without signing up for a time for a technician to come in. So I sign up for an appointment since they won't turn on my service (despite the fact that their system detected my equipment), then call a week later and try to sign up again and cancel the nonsense appointment. Now they claim that they cannot find my modem, and they actually need to send a technician to the building to fix it. At least now I don't have to pay for it nor do I need to worry about missing work to let some jabroni into my apartment. So another week goes by... I call back the next weekend to try to set it up again and the TWC employee cannot figure out how to turn on my service. I call back again, and FINALLY they turn it on.

After using their internet service for a few months, I notice that we only get around half of the bandwidth we signed up for. Perhaps there is a network overload living in manhattan, but I would say i am not very satisfied with their service overall. I would try to get another internet provider but our building is only wired for TWC, so they basically have me monopolized.

In the end, we still have internet, and it rarely completely shuts down (it frequently SLOWS down, but that's not as bad), so it's still better than no internet. If they had their act together, I would have been a customer about a month earlier and they would have another $35 from me. That's a bad job
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I have Time Warner Cable because it is all that is offered in my area. The quality of the internet and the cable are great, but definitely not worth the amount of money I spend a month. I look forward to moving to an area that has cheaper options such at Direct TV or AT&T U-Verse
Alissa D.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've been threw almost every cable provider and I really like Time Warner cable. They made a lot of great changes and always help me every time
Hollie S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
I am at my boyfriend's house 99% of my time and the internet here is terrible. He is a PC gamer and usually when he is playing, I am on my smartphone. If we are on at the same time, his games will lag and my apps will not load properly. If he were to increase his plan with the company for more internet, his bill nearly doubles.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
I've had directv for 10 years but where I moved I couldn't use a satellite dish. I was forced to use TWC. It's okay but very pricey.
Katrina B.
Been with them for years love the company and very affordable thanks TWC :)
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Easy to set up an account and negotiable prices. Servicing on the other hand is not always that reliable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?