BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Hallstead, PA
Time Warner Cable is good with their service but they are also very expensive. Their cable boxes are not reliable because I am on my third already in a month.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I rather have another company dealing with my internet. Unfortunately they are the only internet providers in my area. Their prices are ridiculous compared to the awful service
amanda g.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
Techie Expert
They are ok honestly the internet goes out more often than it should. But it's what out apartment offers. Price is good though I suppose
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Laredo, TX
Love the company but hate the price. It is a reliable company, as far as internet connection, and cable reception. This is the only cable company in our town.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Our internet is hit or miss, as is the customer service. Between unexplainable charges and rising prices, we are starting to look at other internet providers.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Orange, TX
We have had great luck with time warner locally. dealing with their customer service is another story but I try to call a local office to resolve any issues.
leslie t.
leslie t.
Montclair, CA
Signed up for TWC when we moved into our townhome. They scheduled us an appointment right away and sent someone out to help with set-up since we had our own modem. The connection is usually pretty good.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
If I had a choice and would look at other providers. I feel like TWC has a monopoly in my area and the prices on services are too high!
Nikala H.
Nikala H.
San Antonio, TX
Love their service. Has all my favorite shows at a good price. Great customer service and great fast forwarding and recording functions
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Wylie, TX
I don't recommend TWC. If you can get a different service where you live I would do that. Sadly, they're the only company that will come out to where I live.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?