BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie  D.
Stephanie D.
College Point, NY
Customer service is horrible! You can never get any help and it's so hard to actually speak to a person. Very unprofessional and not attentive to their customers needs. Verizon is a much better company although more expensive but it's worth it! I would give TWC negative stars if I had the option
Dana S.
Dana S.
Techie Expert
I think that this company is just alright. Their customer service has declined a great deal over the years and we have had several problems with connections to our box. The amount of channels they offer is pretty good but they are quite expensive. It is better to get everything through a bundle.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
To be honest the price we pay is a bit pricey for basic internet but the service for us is pretty darn good. Cons for me and that customer service there isn't always that good most of the time at least for us. But our internet pretty much never goes out. All in all I would recommend it to others.
Nicollette V.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
We have lived all over the place and anytime we can avoid Time Warner, we do. In our experience, they have the most outages and always find a way to nickel and dime you for everything. It's definitely not my favorite company, but we tend to get stuck with them based on availability in our area.
Hope L.
Hope L.
Service can be quite spotty at times when it would not be expected. It is pretty expensive too but it is the only option we have where I live, which brings to light the fact that Time Warner Cable is practically a monopoly and when that comes into the picture the corruption is soon to follow...
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Canandaigua, NY
I have had Time Warner Cable for a while now. It serves it's purpose and I have internet, but you definitely get what you pay for. If you want faster internet, you will be spending more money. But sometimes you spend more money and still have awful internet. I would recommend, but with warning.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
I have a love hate relationship with TWC. The prices are outrageous! I have 2 cable boxes and Internet and I pay $165 a month! As much as I enjoy the services I'm in the process of canceling them and getting Internet from a local provider. As for cable? Sorry family but Netflix will have to do.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
I was previously subscribed to Comcast and I miss the service more than you know. We are constantly having issues with our connection not to mention, each month my bill is increased with no explanation other than misc charges. I would leave this service if there were options in the area I live.
austin S.
austin S.
Belmont, NC
This product is a very useful and does its job very well. it does what you pay for which is nice compared to other product brands I would recommend this product to any friends who had similar needs as I did. i saw some room for improvement but as always this product is a must buy for everyone!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Billing department/ payment methods are terrible. however, I have the highest internet speed that my area offers and I never have issues with it. Only seem to have issues when I make a payment. Just try making a payment over the phone, avoid using their website for payment as much as possible.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?