BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Caramelita X.
Caramelita X.
California
Techie Expert
I've never really had any issues with my internet. I have the extreme at 100 mbs and is great. It powers my whole house and all the TVs are run through the WiFi and only do streaming throughout the whole house. We also have a laptop tablet and phones running off the wifi. It's super fast no matter how many devices.
Nina G.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
Love time warner cable!! They have so many channels and provide the beat wifi. It ia pretty pricey but you get so much in return. The customer service is always very helpful and understanding. They always are willing to come fix whatever needs to be fixed and i can never be bored with all the selection they provide
Ilaisa R.
Ilaisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love and hate relationship with time Warner cable. At times the internet is on point, works great etc. Other times I don't have anything and have to stay on the phone with the person for a very long time. I honestly wish there prices wouldn't just continue to go up when we barely even have special channels
Nydia L.
Nydia L.
Weslaco, TX
We have used this internet provider for many years. Before, the main problem we had with them is their scheduling and calls. They would set up appointments for 2-3 or more from the day we would call and then they would not come because they said we wouldn't answer our phone. But, they have gotten much, much better.
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
I have a love/hate relationship with cable. I enjoy the service. BUT Cable is SO expensive. I love the DVR service but I hate that I cannot watch it in every room unless I move the box which is time consuming and not at all convenient. I am not a big fan of the looks of the DVR box either. It is huge and just ugly.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
I only use Time Warner for internet because it is really all that is available to me in my area. Their customer service is terrible and so is their pricing. I can't think of one good thing about their service, other than it works. I would not recommend Time Warner internet to anyone unless it is their only option.
Riley H.
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC
Time Warner Cable is not a very good cable company, or internet provider, or very good at customer service. However, they are the only provider in my area, so we're stuck with them. They're overpriced for the services they provide and the internet is usually unreliable. If you can go with another company, I would.
Janeth L.
Janeth L.
Laredo, TX
Im not going to lie with my internet service, i love TWC my internet is extremely fast and one time i had an issue and i went to my local store and they were extremely helpful, i am paying for extra velocity which i don't mind at all.! I would totally recommend this internet my husband plays online and it never lags
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Hate their billing and dishonesty. Each month is like a roller coaster of speaking to several different agents and supervisors to go by their word and honor set package prices. They will always raise your bill each month by Agee dollars due to their "taxes and surcharges" . Will never sign up with them ever again.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Otisville, NY
We had a different network before we switched providers. I have to say I wouldn't even think about going back. Time warner cable was super helpful and the representative set our entire house up and stayed with us for a few hours to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. Super helpful and great service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?