BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA
It's not the best I've had so far, but it's ok. My area is supposed to have really high coverage but my internet lags just a bit . It's almost expensive but not really. I can probably find cheaper but with a package deal, it seems ok as far as price. Depending on the person's area I would or wouldn't recommend it.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is my local cable providers and my internet provider. I use time Warner cable for my internet and dish as my tv provider, they're satellite powered so not really cable but anyhow time warner cable is not the best in Internet. Their internet is not very fast and I constantly have problems even after changing speeds. It's not the speed that the issue, it's just their connection. But it's the only one in our area so I got no choice
Alicia E.
I give them 3 stars because the cost of service is a little absurd. But, we are stuck with them as our only service provider in the area. There are other contract companies to go with that are cheaper, but I like not having a contract. Plus, the On Demand Option is nice when others do not have a movie available yet
Gwen F.
Time warner cable is the main provider where I live. The services overall are fine however the prices are extreme and when you add other TVs to your account they don't pick up all the channels. Customer service can be difficult to work with since many of the person's that answer the call have very heavy accents.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I hate them. My bill is always changing, my TV and Internet barley every work for more than 48 hours without having issues. You call them and all they do is give you a credit on your bill. They never seem to really want to fix the issue at hand ! If I could switch to another provider I would but I'm stuck with them!
Caramelita X.
California
Techie Expert Level 1
I've never really had any issues with my internet. I have the extreme at 100 mbs and is great. It powers my whole house and all the TVs are run through the WiFi and only do streaming throughout the whole house. We also have a laptop tablet and phones running off the wifi. It's super fast no matter how many devices.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
I absolutely hate time warner but it's the only provider available in my area. The internet is horrible. Not fast at all or completely stops. They have a bundle for 135 which includes house phone service that I do not use. But it would be more expensive without it. They also change your rate without notice. HATE IT.
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
This is pretty much the only internet service we can get in our town. We have have several issues with them. First they installed an old box so our internet was weak. Then, there have been many "outages" in our area. Last, the service men that have come out seem annoyed and like they don't want to actually help you.
Ilaisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love and hate relationship with time Warner cable. At times the internet is on point, works great etc. Other times I don't have anything and have to stay on the phone with the person for a very long time. I honestly wish there prices wouldn't just continue to go up when we barely even have special channels
Angeline G.
Oxnard, CA
I don't know what to say about this company really. The only reason why I use TWC is because its the only one in my area. The cable plan is expensive and it doesn't even include some of the basic networks (nick). Our Internet is spotty. But, we use it because we joined a contract and because we have no other options!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?