BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC
They have high quality channels that give a wide variety of options to their customers. Downside is the limited online access outside of you zone.
sara g.
garland, tx
Wow, I can't wait for the cable monopoly to be dismantled, I am locked in a bundle package that I hate, the phone service is sketchy all the time it goes down and if I want o just have internet instead of the bundle they price it so high I have to be locked down with them to get a still unreasonable price, I have despised TWC for DECADES!!
kelinda g.
St Petersburg, FL
I love their bright house service the wifi and cable is great i love how i can watch my favorite TV shows whenever i want to
Elizabeth C.
We have problems often with internet. It's annoying. IT seems like there are outages in our city a lot.
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX
Techie Expert
The price is way more expensive than I would care to spend on tv. Theres hardly any good shows on tv. They could do better.
Morris K.
Let's be serious... I only have it because it's what I've had for years. Never really satisfied.
Jennifer J.
Locust Grove, GA
Techie Expert
Internet access is spotty at times. We have to reset our modem often. But other than that, we have had a good experience.
Uluwehi L.
Abilene , TX
I am very happy with the services that are provided by Oceanic Time Warner Cable. I especially am impressed with their top notch customer service both in person and over the phone. The staff are always pleasant, answer all my questions and takes the time to make sure your needs are met.
Ashley V.
Warren, OH
Nice selection and fast internet but spotty service and poor customer service.
Jamie S.
I don't have any complaints about TW. We have automatic billing and whenever we have an issue with that (overcharge), we simply call and it is resolved rather quickly ... and for that reason, I love them!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?