BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
The connection is terrible after midnight and cuts out often. Their customer service is also really bad. I don't recommend their service for anything, honestly.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Grapevine, TX
Time Warner is the worst. There were always mistakes on my bill, and the Internet was always down. I switched to Charter because the Time Warner was so terrible.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Woodland Hls, CA
Just your standard internet company. Nothing special. I have had a few problems with them, but that is standard for any internet company.
Lele S.
Lele S.
Fort Rucker, AL
I have a love hate relationship with time warner. When their service is working it works amazing, but if the slightest thing is off it makes my service glitchy. i wish they would finally upgrade their optics.
Lanie K.
Lanie K.
Raleigh, NC
I was not happy with their cable service so I switched, however the internet service I had through them was always pretty reliable. They also raised my cable bill and became more expensive than competitors.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
They are fine. No really problems except the internet sometimes just goes out. when we had to switch we had a service guy come out and he was nice and helpful.
maegan k.
maegan k.
Converse, TX
Time warner is affordable and the service is great! When I pick up the phone and call they answer quickly and they solve my issues fast.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Mount Vernon, OH
We have had good experience with signal for both cable and internet but our customer service experiences (including installation) have left much to be desired.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
San Antonio, TX
I had some issues with set up of my wifi using TWC. Though, I was finally able to set it up. The speed is decent, though some shows stream better than others.
Kel L.
Kel L.
Gastonia, NC
TWC has fairly helpful customer support but in my experience their prices aren't terrific. I use it because it's just about the only relevant ISP where I live.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?