BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
TWC is an okay company, they start you off with decent prices, but will randomly add extra money to each bill. And when I questioned them I never got much of an answer. Internet has some problems and is down every couple months.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only been with Time Warner for a year now and I have to say that on the man is my absolute favorite feature
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
They suck. the internet crashes a lot and the TV barely gets any of the channels. I live in campus housing therefore have no choice in internet or cable or i would never use them again
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Good cable and internet haven't had any problems so far and don't go out in a storm
Heidi M.
We have had constant issues with our bandwidth since we moved and TWC is our only choice for relatively "affordable" (read not the most expensive choice). We have had a couple guys out here to fix the issue and it continues, but since the last time they were out it isn't as bad. Not happy about the Comcast buyout- but I'm hoping being in Ohio we get better service from the people that will head our state.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet service is ok. You would need to buy a more premium package to get the speed you'd want for college students. I have two other roommates, and the three of us would use YouTube on our own laptops and it's still pretty speedy. I have had experience with TWC in the past with my family, and that experience was terrible. I think it was because it was in a low service area. Customer service was also meh at the time.
Tracie R.
Austin, TX
I've been using Time Warner Cable for years and have a love hate relationship.
Pros: great customer service , easy to use digital cable, little to no outages
Cons: price is high
Marianna A.
Richardson, TX
I don't really like time warner call because on my phone it says that the Internet is 4t lte but it's sooo slow
Rene A.
It's a decent company. Ive had several issues with my cable/internet going out, along with several outages that last couple hours/day. The Internet works fine when it's actually working, but my cable still goes in and out often.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?