BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephen H.
Stephen H.
Etna, OH
Not really the best company, if you have a choice i would recommend somewhere else, They have issues with internet all the time and they over charge sooo much!
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Brooklyn, NY
Can't wait for FIOS to come to my building so I can switch. Stay away if at all possible. Bad customer service and questionable quality.
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Santa Ana, CA
Been with TWC for a long time and love their service. Also when calling Customer Service they have always been nice.
Angela N.
Angela N.
My husband works for this company and loves his job and meeting different people every day! We actually have no problems with our cable, phone, or Internet!!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Los Angeles, CA
Overpriced service and rude customer representatives. I'll switch as soon as my neighborhood and contract allows it.
Shakeema W.
Shakeema W.
Huntersville, NC
My service is great and I've never had any issues I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for high speed internet access
Joan C.
Joan C.
Akron, OH
It is expensive and the products such as TV channels are all the same. I really spend too much on TV cable and internet for what I get.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee, Wi
We switched from att uverse and were able to lower our bill some... The internet seems to be a lot less reliable...
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Their customer service is horrible and my internet goes out regularly. They always blame it on my equipment and say they will switch it out in a few days...
Emily W.
Emily W.
Baldwinsville, NY
Usually very good but lately I have had a few troubles with my internet staying connected and we pay for their highest internet package.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?