BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
We have cable, internet, & a landline through TWC. They came out the day after we called to install everything. We have a dog that keeps chewing up our remote, and it's replaced at no charge if we pick it up. Our wifi has gone out twice, but they have always been prompt in fixing it over the phone. We've never had an issue with their customer service ourselves, but we have heard horror stories.
Marilyn B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been with Time Warner Cable off and on for almost 19 years. I keep coming back to them. I can call them 24 hours a day and usually get a prompt response. If we have any issues with the equipment it is simple to return and get a replacement. They have also worked with us to get us the best pricing for our packages. I will remain a Time Warner Cable customer.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
TWC is an okay company, they start you off with decent prices, but will randomly add extra money to each bill. And when I questioned them I never got much of an answer. Internet has some problems and is down every couple months.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only been with Time Warner for a year now and I have to say that on the man is my absolute favorite feature
teresa a.
Time warner cable not a bad company they will try their best to work with you to get you the best deal
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Good cable and internet haven't had any problems so far and don't go out in a storm
Heidi M.
We have had constant issues with our bandwidth since we moved and TWC is our only choice for relatively "affordable" (read not the most expensive choice). We have had a couple guys out here to fix the issue and it continues, but since the last time they were out it isn't as bad. Not happy about the Comcast buyout- but I'm hoping being in Ohio we get better service from the people that will head our state.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet service is ok. You would need to buy a more premium package to get the speed you'd want for college students. I have two other roommates, and the three of us would use YouTube on our own laptops and it's still pretty speedy. I have had experience with TWC in the past with my family, and that experience was terrible. I think it was because it was in a low service area. Customer service was also meh at the time.
Tracie R.
Austin, TX
I've been using Time Warner Cable for years and have a love hate relationship.
Pros: great customer service , easy to use digital cable, little to no outages
Cons: price is high
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?